new islanders

i spent the day after the recoupling doing nothing but sunbathing and lounging around with dani and jack.

nothing seemed to be happening with me and eyal and i didn't feel like there was a romantic connection there just yet. i was still completely willing to get to know him and extremely grateful to him for picking me in the recoupling.

however, the next morning things changed. i woke up to laura and samira shouting about two new boys and once i'd got out of bed i joined them in shouting. i got dressed in a blue and white striped swimsuit and a pair of black sunglasses.

 i got dressed in a blue and white striped swimsuit and a pair of black sunglasses

beach hut
natalie- "to say we're gassed would be an understatement."
samira- "this is mine and nats chance right now. we're going in."

all the girls walked outside to greet the two new boys. i had to admit both of them were very attractive. i introduced myself to the boy on the right straight away with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"hi, i'm natalie. lovely to meet you babe." i said as we hugged.

"i'm josh. nice to meet you."

i then went over to the blonde boy. "hello, i'm nat."

"charlie." he said as we hugged.

beach hut
josh - "that natalie, is a bit of me. yeah, proper sort."

we went over to the fire pit and i was sat next to josh and samira. the boys soon came over and introduced themselves, a few of them seemed a bit threatened which i found hilarious. jack soon asked the question that everyone wanted to know the answer to.

"so, who'd you fancy the most?"

"well, my options are open, d'you know what i mean?" charlie answered and everyone started teasing him.

beach hut
"samira, georgia and natalie caught my eye. they're all good looking girls."

josh didn't have time to answer before adam asked another question. "so have yous both got a type then?"

"petite and blonde." charlie said straight up, which made wes grab onto laura and pretend to drag her away.

josh just said, "as long as you catch a good vibe, i think that's it."

we all continued to sit around and get to know each other until a girl walked through the kitchen to outside.

"hi guys!" she shouted as she waved.

"hi, i'm natalie. welcome to the villa."

"thank you. i'm megan." she responded with a smile.

beach hut
natalie - " i mean on first impressions megan seems lovely when we spoke she was really sweet and obviously she's a gorgeous girl."

samira, rosie, georgia and i were sat with megan just getting to know her more and trying to make her feel welcome. we found out that she'd been single for 2 years and that she kind of liked alex and thought eyal was fit.