adios, senorita

the next morning, i woke up to josh and wes hitting me from either side with pillows, which i obviously wasnt impressed about in the slightest. i was not a morning person and was a really heavy sleeper.after i let myself wake up a little bit and listened to sam and luke talk about their first night, i decided to get dressed for the day.

after i let myself wake up a little bit and listened to sam and luke talk about their first night, i decided to get dressed for the day

whilst i was brushing my teeth megan returned from the hideaway and was bombarded with questions from us, naturally.

"hello!" all the girls squealed as she cam back in.

"how was it babe?" gee asked

"yeah, it was good, it was fun." megan replied very coyly, not giving much away.

a few minutes later i was on the balcony outside the dressing room with rosie, gee and laura when megan came outside.

"i may have something to tell you. i mean you can probably guess" she giggled.

it instantly clicked in my head. "oh my god! you have sex hair! you had sex with eyal oh my god!" i whispered loudly.

"shhh." megan shushed me with a smile. "it just felt right in the moment."

then dani came out after and we had to fill her in as well. then the questions started pouring out to megan as she was the first one of us to have sex with one of the boys so obviously we all had to ask the standard questions. then we all shared a cute little group hug, happy for megan.

after that, we all went downstairs to get breakfast and just relax for the day again. i was by the pool with georgia, samira and dani when i was approached by a certain new boy.

"nat, can i have a chat please babe?"luke asked.

"yeah, yeah of course." i got up and went to follow him and turned back around to the girls on my way and made sort of a fanning motin with my hand, indiciating he was fit because lets be honest he was.

"how was your first night?" i questioned

"yeah, it was really good to be fair. most people have been super welcoming so thats helped and obviously coming in with sam." he explained

"you said most. whos not been welcoming?"

"its not even that deep but adams been a bit arsey with me and sam. probbaly because of sams comment last night." luke laughed "and out of the girls its only really been zara that hasnt given us the time of day."

"oh god." i groaned. "dont even pay attention to adam, he thinks hes the alpha male of the villa or something and hes got zara wrapped around his finger." i explained.

"i'm assuming you and adam dont get on the?" luke chuckled

"i just think hes a very stupid, insecure boy. hes got no regard for anoyone elses feelings."i said nonchalantly.

"youre very fiery you know? like youre not afraid to say how you feel. i like that in a girl." luke smirked.

"noted." i said as i cheersed him with my water bottle.