competition for nat

pretty soon after the texts were sent caroline entered the villa and we all know what happens when she arrives.

alex and samira and georgia and charlie were in the bottom two and ultimately georgia and charlie were dumped. however, we had the opportunity to save one of them and we all chose georgia as we'd known her longer and she bought more life into the villa but it was still really shit. the rest of the night was uneventful and the mood was kind of somber but dani and jack did go into the hideaway which i couldn't wait to find out about in the morning.

in the morning, we all lounged around and i was sat with dani, jack and josh by the fire pit as they told us about their time in the hideaway. josh had his arm around me and i had my back lay against his chest.

"na, honestly babe the room is stunning. like, it's proper beautiful in there-" dani was half way through explaining something to us when georgia ran over with some sun cream.

"do you think you need some cream on josh?" georgia asked with a smirk on her face.

"what?" josh asked. we were all sat there confused. then georgia sat behind behind josh so i had to get up while she rubbed cream on him.

beach hut
nat- "georgia came over and started rubbing cream on josh's back and me and dani just looked at each other like what the fuck is going on. it's cuz all last night she was flirting with josh and i just feel like she's doing it because she's on her own and she's got that stupid compatibility challenge in her head and it's pissing me off."

"erm, what's going on? what you doing?" i asked, trying to play down how i actually felt.

"just rubbing cream on josh's back because i'm a bit concerned about his safety."

"george, if you try winding me up once more it's not josh's safety you wanna be concerned about." and with that i got up and walked off to go and refill my water and get a snack.

beach hut-
georgia- "i knew i was winding natalie up but it's all fun and games and i'm not actually bothered because i just a feel like i need to be up and doing something."

josh approached me once georgia had left to annoy other people.

"you alright?" he asked as he pulled me into a side hug.

"it's just that she's been winding me up since that challenge yesterday and it's doing my head in." i sighed as i put my head on josh's chest and relaxed but it didn't last for long at all before georgia started again.

"george, i ain't being funny but you need to go away." i shouted down to the rest of the people on the day beds who had been giving her dares all day. "what are you guys doing? this ain't funny."

finally georgia left us alone and i was free to sunbathe in peace for the rest of the day. well almost the rest of the day.

"i've got a text!" dani shouted.

"girls,
tonight you are leaving the boys behind and heading out for dinner. please get ready to leave the villa.
#girlytime #sistersbeforemisters"

we all got ready in the dressing room whilst all singing and getting along. we were all ecstatic to be leaving and having some alone time away from the boys for once.

 we were all ecstatic to be leaving and having some alone time away from the boys for once