girls day

that somebody was me.

"i've got a text." i shouted. " natalie and jack, as you were the only couple to have your heart rates raised the most by each other, you have been rewarded with a night in the hideaway. #magicjake #angelsdelight."

everyone started cheering for us and the girls hugged me as i blushed. all the boys gathered around jack and started shoving him and cheering as he laughed.

"come on!" dani said, "lets go make you look even sexier." and all the girls came with me to the dressing room.

"oh my god, i need to look banging." i stressed.

"babe dont stress. jack would fancy you in literally anything." ellie laughed.

"what about this white set?" i asked the girls. "just cuz he's said his favourite colour on me is white."

the girls all nodded and smiled as they agreed with me and i got dressed.

"he's not gonna be able to keep his hands off you." kaz squealed.

i gave my makeup and hair one last touch up as the girls headed downstairs to check if jack was ready. when he was, they shouted for me to come down.

i came downstairs in the white set but it was hidden by a white silk robe one of the girls had so jack didn't actually know what i had on.

"jheez." josh, wes and charlie shouted as i laughed at them.

"i'm 100% punching." jack said to everyone around.

"You look stunning." he whispered in my ear as we hugged at the bottom of the stairs.

we then said goodbye to the other islanders for the night and entered the hideaway. it looked incredible. there was a huge bed with pillows and throws in the middle of the room and it was all very sensual.

"we've got champagne and strawberries." i squealed at jack as he came around me and hugged me from behind.

jack bought the champagne and chocolate covered strawberries outside where he opened the bottle and we both sat down and of course, he pulled my chair out for me and poured me a drink.

"there's no one i'd rather be in the hideaway with." he said as we cheersed our glasses.

"i'm literally so happy we get to have alone time." i told him.

"yeah 100%. it's needed after the last few days with everyone's eyes on us." he agreed.

"well the only eyes i care about being on me are yours." i winked at him.

"that was smooth, i won't lie." he laughed. "How are you feeling about us after the last few days being so intense?"

"i think it's actually made me realise how much i like you because i was so upset when you told me about you and georgia." i confessed. "like just the thought of me and you not being like this anymore upset me."

"well i hope you know now, i like you way too much to put what we have at risk." he told me. "like it's only been 7 days and i've never felt like this with a girl so early on."

"so you're not binning me off just yet then?" i joked.

"i hate when you do that." he laughed. "I can't see myself binning you off anytime soon, babe."

we continued chatting for god knows how long before it started to get a bit chilly and we went inside and jack was sat on the bed.

"well, i feel like for being so open and honest that maybe you deserve a treat." i said to him. "close your eyes."