amour

WARNING- this chapter contains smut.
also this will be the only chapter for a few weeks as i'm on holiday.

"i just love them so much." i smiled as i watched meg and wes, whilt sat with my back leanin agaist jacks front.

"how crazy is it that they wanted to ask each other at the same time." jack said to me as he played with the rings on my fingers.

"do you think we'll ever be boyfriend and girlfriend?" i worked up the courage to ask him.

"darling, i know we will." he reassured me.

"that's nice." i blushed. "i think i'd quite like to be your girlfriend."

"you're so cute, you know that." he kissed me. "i'd quite like to be your boyfriend as well."

"it's been our first drama free day in a long time." i told him.

"i can't wait for our first date you know. i mean they could literally send us anywhere."

"well, they better make it good. i've been flown to paris before for a date." i informed him.

"see, i don't think thats your type of thing." jack said. "you're more chilled than that. i reckon if we got sent to a little beach with a picnic and some wine, you'd be sorted."

"you know me so well. that's literally like my ideal first date. or to like a small italian restaurant with live music. i hope the producers are listening so they conjure up my dream date." i laughed.

"anywhere with you is my dream date, natalie harper." jack smiled at me.

"you're so cheesy, jack fowler." i turned around and kissed him before we headed up to get ready for bed with everyone else.

"congrats on being official, you two." idris called out when we were all sat in bed waiting for the lights to go out.

as soon as they did, i snuggled into jack fighting the sleep that was taking over, wanting to spend as much time with him as possible.

"stop trying to stay awake to talk to me, just go to sleep you idiot." he laughed at me as my eyes kept shutting.

turns out having a drama free day is pretty tiring.

the next morning we woke up and nothing interesting happened until after we got dressed.

samira pulled dani, megan and i to the terrace to have a chat.

"obviously, you guys know ive had a tough couple of days in here." samira started, " and i've been umming and ahhing about whether to leave or not."

"oh god." megan mumbled under her breath.

"there's two and a half weeks left. i think its my time to go." samira cried. we all got up and gave her a group cuddle.