kisses all round

we had the usual wake up call the next morning when the lights turned on.

"fuck me thats bright." jack groaned when he woke up and he rolled his head into the crook of my next to shield his eyes.

"i'd tell you that you get used to it." i started, "but you dont." i patted his head and went to get ready in the dressing room.

"do you want a drink?" he asked me as i was walking out the bedroom.

"suprise me!" i shouted back.

when i got into the dressing room only meg, ellie and samira were in there.

"nat, how was your night?" samira smirked at me.

"best nights sleep in a while, sam." i laughed. "i was like staring at him for ages before the lights turned on. he's buff, man." all the girls awed at me.

i walked down through the bedroom where the boys were and in what seemed to be a repeated occurence, they went silent as soon as i opened the door

i walked down through the bedroom where the boys were and in what seemed to be a repeated occurence, they went silent as soon as i opened the door. jack was just grinning at me so i wouldnt ask any questions and then i just left the room.

"bro!" jack sighed, "who made that? like who and how?" the boys laughed at him and the fact his head was quite clearly gone.

i went into the garden to see dani and georgia as they were dipping their feet in the pool and we had a catch up about yesterday and how we were all feeling. megan was sat close to us having a conversation with dean.

"im really conscious of the fact that i know wes isnt brining another girl in here." i told them.

"how'd you know?" georgia asked.

"the night before the boys left he was telling me how much he liked megan when we were going to bed on the sofa." i confessed, "like apparently more than he ever liked laura and it had only been what a day."

"it's tough babes i know hes your best mate but megans gonna do what she wants to do." dani told me.

"yeah i know and shes entitled to like i said its been a day for them two but its just in the back of my mind."

meanwhile in casa amor...

joshn and wes were sat on the swing bed talking about josh's new feelings for kaz.

"and you know as well," wes began, "nat would love kaz, you know that."

josh nodded.

"because i know you and george had some problems around natalie."

"you're right." josh nodded. "i miss nat, she should be sat here giving me advice too."

"i know man, me too. especially cuz im not getting to know any of the girls just need my nat here to keep me company." wes said.

"i hope she's found someone in there you know." josh added.