out with the old

as per usual, we were awoken by the blinding lights being turned on in the bedroom.

"oi, you two. i think you've spent enough time in bed as it is." wes shouted and threw a pillow at us.

"wesley, i swear to god. another word from you and it'll be your last." i threatened and he shot his hands up in defence.

i went to get ready with the girls and ellie, kaz and i went out on the balcony for a chat.

"i think those dates last night were really for the best." kaz said.

"yeah, for sure. jack really opened up to me last night." i told them.

"ah, so is that why you gave him a reward last night?" ellie teased and i blushed.

as i was sat on the swing with dani and old jack, i noticed grace and my jack on the day bed together

"are they friends?" jack asked me.

"news to me if they are. he loves a blonde as well." i shrugged.

beach hut-
natalie- im not like worried but if it was a romantic chat it wouldve been nice for grace to come to me first.

i tried to ignore it but kept my eye out just in case. i mean someone else had already kissed him on a date so who knows what could happen on a day bed.

"you alright?" i called to him as he left the day bed after a good 15 minutes.

"yeah. i'll come get you in a bit." he smiled.

"weird." i stated to dani and jack.

beach hut-
new jack- don't get me wrong. my heads 100% still on nat but i like to keep her on her toes, see her sweat a little bit.

later on, after i'd been in the pool. i went upstairs to the dressing room to dry off and get a pair of shorts.

i walked past the bathroom and spotted grace and jack in there on their own and she was giving him a haircut.

"you alright, babes?" jack shouted to me as he noticed me walk past.

"hm." i murmured as i walked back past with my shorts and towel and went downstairs.

"what's with the face?" wes asked me as he was stood in the kitchen with josh.

"that boy has not spoke to me all day. then he gets cosy with grace on the day beds, doesn't speak to me after. now they're in the bathroom together having a little catch up and hair cut." i groaned to them.

they both laughed at me.

"what?" i asked.

"you're so jealous." josh pointed out.

"what! no i'm not."i protested.

"oh my gosh, you so are." wes teased. "you know, he's doing it on purpose and its working."