stick or twist

my day started off wonderfully. i woke to an absolute hunk of a man kissing my neck, i mean who in their right mind would say no to that. jack got up first and he filled my water bottle up and brought me some avocado on toast for breakfast.

"thank you angel." i said to him, "i'd kiss you but morning breaths still around."

"i dont care." he told me as he lay on top of me. "give me them lips." so i pecked him, but nothing else because sorry morning breath is still gross.

us girls were being lazy today so we stayed in bed for a bit longer and chatted in the morning rather than getting ready and going outside. we found out that samira and frankie kissed last night in bed and ellie told the rest of the girls about her kiss with charlie but then she dropped me in it.

"someone else has something to tell yas." she sang and poked me in the cheek.

"yeah, yeah. me and jack kissed last night. like lots." i explained and they squealed. "and then we got in bed and we were going to sleep and he was playing with my hair and hes just so lovely." ellie pulled me into a hug as i started to get embarrassed talking about him.

eventually we did decide to get up and get ready but it was just nice to have some girly time in the morning, especially when so many of us have these new sweet little things with the boys.

us girls still sat together when we went outside, we just looked a little bit more presentable this time. georgia got a text as we were sat there and it was a villa story from the boys. there was footage of adam saying he could be happier with someone other than zara, alex kissing a girl albeit in a challenge, josh was like hyping up a girl after she'd left the room and was thrusting up and down in bed, wes was in bed with a girl, sam was iviting girls into hsi bed, luke was saying he never really liked me and wanted to crack on with laura (glad the feeling was mutual) and finally footage of when the girls walked in and jack saying one of them was his ex.obviously seeing this made dani really upset. we all gathered around and comforted her aas she started crying.

"babe, it's jack. hes gonna stay with you, i promise. shes not gonna be anything on you anyway, jacks smitten." i said as comforted and hugged her but it didnt matter because she was in her own head about it.

"it always happens though. as soon as i'm happy something happens to me. its fucking bullshit." she cried. all we could do was console her, hug her and be reassuring to her. she wouldnt truly be confident until jack came back in.

once everything had calmed down a bit from the video, jack pulled me into the bedroom for a chat and we lay in bed.

"you okay?" he asked.

"yeah, sound. why?" i replied.

"just luke being a bit of a prick on the video." he commented.

"i'm not even suprised, like i look back and there's red flags left right and center."