pulses racing

the next morning, the atmosphere in the villa was still quite tense. ellie and georgia hadn't spoke, laura and megan went to bed on a sour note but luckily for me i'd managed to sort of squash things with georgia before we went to bed. i woke up quite early and i thought jack was still asleep so i just got up but apparently he wasn't.

"no, come back." he moaned as he pulled me back into bed. "it's cold without you in bed."

"we're in majorca, how are you cold?" i laughed and he didn't answer he just smiled.

"i'm going to see how everyones feeling." i told him as i pecked him on the lips.

dani and georgia were in bed together when i walked through so i hopped in the middle of them.

"hey girlies. we okay?" i asked as they both put their heads on my shoulders.

"sort of. i just can't believe ellie." georgia said.

"yeah, she definitely shouldn't of said it but it was heat of the moment i guess. you're nowhere near ugly gee. you could steal my man." i joked. "too soon?"

but they both just laughed with me and as soon as ellie, megan and samira had gotten dressed we went up because we didn't want to be sucked into anymore drama.

"you okay, el?" i asked her when i went outside.

"yeah, like i regret what i said but you're one of the people that know how much georgia winds me up and this whole thing just got my back up." she explained.

i comforted her even though i didnt agree with her and she knew i didnt agree with her or like what she'd said but thats what friendships about.

"made you breakfast." jack said and brought it over to me as i was lying on one of the day beds with kaz.

"aw thank you. grafter." i teased him.

"i mean i can take it back and eat it myself if you want." he joked.

"see, the boy clearly likes you and i think he's telling you the truth, nat. i really do." kaz told me.

"so do i. but even if he isnt, the truth always comes out in the end anyway. he told me last night that as long as i believe him thats all he cares about." i informed her.

"see and when boys lie, they want every single person to believe them. he knows the truth will come out babe." she agreed.

later on in the afternoon and with the atmosphere still as sour, josh received a text.

"islanders,
tonight, you will get each other's heart's racing in a boys vs girls challenge. #getdownanddirty #danceoff."

"fuck off! i can't dance." i shouted.

then we were swept off to change into sexy costumes. i was put into an angel costume.

first up was kaz and she did really well, obviously giving josh the most attention. laura went next as a devil and she paid attention to luke and also wes as a little bit of a revenge thing i think. when it was grace's turn she did her best dressed as a nurse but it obviously wasn't her cup of tea, not that i blame her.