jack's date

"morning." jack whispered in my ear to wake me up as yet again the lights hadn't woken me up. i just groaned and pushed his face away so i could go back to sleep so instead he just pulled the covers off me, which meant i had to get out of bed.

"that's not very nice." i complained as i stood up.

"make it up to you later." he winked at me as he went outside with the boys and i went to go and get ready.

"here she is!" dani smiled as i walked into the dressing room.

"better late than never i suppose." i shrugged and put a bikini on.

we were all taking photos and chilling around the garden when wes received a text

"wes and georgia,
as the only single islanders, this afternoon you will each take two people of your choice on a date. please now ask out your first date and get ready to leave the villa. #singledout #backinthegame."

we all cheered and were happy for them both. they deserved the chance to get to know other people in the villa.

wes then revealed he wanted to take daryll out, which was a suprise to everyone including me as we all thought he was set on megan. then georgia picked sam, which was less of a suprise.

"are you excited?" i smiled at gee.

"yeah, i'm just gonna pick some people to have fun with." she explained.

"sooo, whos the second one gonna be?" i teased as we hugged.

"to be honest, i'm gonna pick jack because i think i'll have fun with himbutplease don't be annoyed." she whispered to me.

"oh right, okay." i said as we seperated.

beach hut:
nat: i'm slightly confused because i haven't really heard anything about this hilarious friendship they've supposedly got but i'm more annoyed at the fact i've not even been on a date with him yet.

then georgia pulled me for a chat on the terrace.

"i couldn't stand with you then and like dance around all excited knowing that the next date i'm gonna go on will be with jack." georgia explained and i nodded in agreement. "like thats fake and thats not me."

"i'm picking him because i've looked around at all the boys in here andout of all of them, i'd most want to go on a date with jack."

"right okay, thats fine. but i just need something explaining. are you taking jack on a date because it will be the least awkward and you'll actually have a conversation or is it because you fancy him? and i'd rather you tell me the truth gee." i asked.

"well right now, i don't fancy him. its because it'll be funny. he makes me laugh."

"so it's a platonic date? a freindship date?" i asked again.