the aftermath

when caroline left we had our chance to say goodbye to the people that were leaving and hello to the boys and the new girls they brought in. me and wes had a reunion hug and i then went to introduce myself to kaz.

"hi babes." i said as i hugged her.

"oh my god, hi! its so nice to meet you." kaz beemed at me. "i hope you don't hate me."

"no, no of course not. you've not done anything wrong in my opinion. you're stunning by the way." i reassured her.

"no, you're like unreal." she complimented.

"y'alright nat." josh said to me as he hugged me.

"hey, you." i smiled at him. "i think you and gee need a chat."

then josh approached georgia to ask if they could have a chat and get everything out in the open but georgia said no and walked away from him.

"i'm not suprised she doesnt want to talk to you josh." i told him.

"nat, i couldn't ignore what i felt in casa amor like i felt more with kaz in three days than i did for georgia for 2 and a half weeks." he tried to explain himself.

"yeah i know, i get it but obviously that's not nice for george being stood there by herself." i tried to show him the other side.

"there was nothing i could do though, like i couldnt tell her." josh continued.

"don't stress about it but you and georgia need to sort this out between yourselves." i advised him. i walked away from the conversation to go and see jack.

"hey." he said with a hug and he kept his arms around my waist. "you okay?"

"yeah, its just a bit hard because i love gee but i love josh as well." i explained with a sigh.

"you can't put yourself in the middle, they need to sort it out by themselves." he pecked my lips.

"im excited for everyone to be back together though, i've missed some of them arguably not adam or luke but." i laughed.

"i know it'll be weird like we've been sleeping in their beds for days." he agreed.

"i'm gonna go and get wes and see if he's okay, alright?" jack nodded and i went and grabbed wes for a chat on the terrace.

"not gonna lie, the past few days i've felt like absolute shit." wes confessed.

"oh no, dont tell me that." i empathised as i put my arm round him. "have you been by yourself?"

"me and jack just moped around the whole time, i didnt wanna be there. i had a little cry this morning." he told me.

"oh babe. why? cuz of meg or what?" i comforted wes by rubbing my hand up and down his arm.

"just the whole thing like the not knowing and meg picking someone else. missed you as well, didn't i?" he laughed to lighten the mood.

"aw, did ya?" i smiled. "missed you too. come on lets get you downstairs and we'll cheer you up."

we walked back inside when wes started speaking again. "nice job with new jack by the way."

"oh yeah, completely forgot yous dont even know each other. do you like him?" i asked.

"yeah, he seems like a sound lad. just dont have a repeat of the last two times." wes teased me.

"believe me, i'll try not to." i laughed.

when we got downstairs, josh and georgia were finally having a chat. myself and wes sat with new jack, old jack and dani as they spoke. their chat didnt seem to go anywhere though as soon after myself and wes got downstairs, georgia was walking away from josh. there didn't seem to be anything else to do but to go to bed. myself and jack were still in the bed i'd had from the start which was now in between laura and luke and dani and old jack.