casa amor

i knew it.

i knew something had to be going on when i heard wes rustling about last night and some more commotion after that. my thought were confirmed when the girls came form the bedroom to wake me up.

"nat, the boys have gone." dani told me when i opened my eyes.

"what d'ya mean gone? like gone gone?" i asked.

"yeah." megan confirmed, "did you hear anything this morning?"

"i heard wes get up like a few hours ago and then some rustles but i didnt think anything of it." i explained as the realisation hit.

i got up from the sofa and we all went to look out on the terrace to see if they were in the garden and they weren't so our suspiscions were confirmed.

"oh my god!" georgia shouted, "they've left the villa."

"they've 100% gone to casa amor." i said.

"oh my god. theres gonna be pretty girls in there with new hair and new nails." dani cried. i couldnt help but laugh at that even though some of the girls were worrying.

beach hut:
natalie: i have a funny feeling that the boys have gone to casa amor. but it means we get new boys so im perfectly fine. im quite happy they've fucked off to be honest.

as we were making breakfast georgia and dani were stressing even though they were in the most "secure" couples in the villa. i went to get ready with ellie and we thought we'd make some effort for today with the chance of new boys coming in. georgia asked me if i was worried about luke, ellie shot me a knowing look that georgia asking was really weird.

"i have no reason to be worried, gee." i laughed. "we're not together."

"that was a bit quick wasnt it." georgia commented.

we were lying on one of the day beds once we had all gotten ready and all of a sudden caroline walks through the front door

"hi girls. you okay?" she shouted.

"yeah!" we all responded in unison.

"shall we go have a chat?" she gestured over to the fire pit.

"yeah!" we answered in unison again.

we all walked over and gathered in a group around the fire pit.

"how are we feeling girls?" she got a mixture of replies as we all felt a different way.

she confirmed our suspiscions that the boys had infact gone to casa amor. she then went round asking us how we felt.

"oh, im excited!" i said with a smile, "i need some new eye candy the old ones were getting a bit boring and this means i finally get my own bed back."

"who considers themselves single at the moment?" she asked.

me and ellie put both our hands in the air as megan and laura also said they considered themselves single.