Online classes

A/n: don't worry, it won't ruin the holiday mood, its all fluff
Oh and some cursing

Signing onto Zoom, you grumbled in annoyance. School sucked. Pandemics sucked. Online school was even worse.

No matter how much pleading you did, Tony was determined to get you to your classes on time. "For a better future" or something. FRIDAY was in on it, too. She blasted the alarm every single morning to get you up.

Everything sucked.

You've debated on calling the police to inform them that school has followed you home without consent. Tony stopped you everytime you got close to doing so.

So there you sat, on the verge of angry tears at 8 in the morning for math class.

Hurray....

You rested your head on the desk as you waited for the teacher to let you in. You honestly hoped he wouldn't but alas. The dammed ding sound played and you were in class.

Making sure you were muted and the camera was off, you flipped off the computer. You grabbed your notebook and doodled while the teacher talked on and on. You wrote down what you needed to but didn't pay much attention to the rest of it.

"Y/n, would you please answer this problem?" Your head snapped up.

You were not going to participate in this class. Even if it meant you did everything and anything else, you were not going to pay attention.

You sat upright, quickly typing. You didn't even raise your hand, why was he picking on you?

"Y/n, answer the question," Your teacher repeated. Great.

Your mouse hovered over the unmute button. You knew the answer, this stuff was for third graders, you just really didn't care. Right as you clicked the mic, two saviors burst in.

"Lady Y/n! You're going to miss breakfast!" Thor boomed, walking over to you. You quickly turned the mic back off as your class gave you weird looks.

"Not right now, Thor. I'm a bit busy," You whispered.

"Y/n, if you don't answer, I'll be marking off points!"

Oh fuck off, Greg.

'Sorry, I can't. Two gods just walked into my room, give me a second please.' You typed in the chat. Loki walked over to look over your shoulder, as well as Thor.

"What is this?" He asked, poking the laptop.

"Really, Ms. Y/L/n? That's your excuse? Answer the question."

You sank into your chair. Loki and Thor were talking about who knows what while your teacher kept trying to force you to answer. Your classmates were calling you a liar and making fun of you.

Great.

"Oh, I wonder what this button does!" Thor tapped the camera button, revealing you in pajamas and the said gods. He then tapped the unmute button, frowning.

"Lady Y/n, what is this? Did I send a little spaceship?" He asks, circling the mic button. You sank down more, covering your face with your hands.

"Oh my God, is that Thor?!" One of your classmates squealed. It caught the blonde giant's attention and he smiled.

"Oh look, Loki! Tiny people!" He waved at the camera while you slid down to the floor.

"Y/n, why do you have tiny people trapped in your device?" Loki looked down at you, confused. "I didn't think you were one to kidnap others?"