Late night snack

You couldn't explain why, but you really wanted some cookies. Like really bad. You sighed and sat up, giving up on sleep. Turning to see the time, you saw that it was 2:45 am.

Great.

You shuffled over to your wardrobe and put on something comfortable and warm. You made your way down the familiar halls of the palace to the kitchens.

The moment you stepped in, you got to work, wanting those cookies as fast as possible without causing much noise. As you measured and poured, you heard boots clicking down the hall. You ducked behind the counter before a tall, dark figure came into the kitchens.

They had their nose stuck in a book as they reached for an apple. The light caught onto the figures face for just a moment and you saw a familiar green flash and carefully popped your head up above the counter and whispered.

"Loki?"

The figures head snapped up and looked around. That was definitely Loki. You threw a spatula at the God as you stood back up. He caught it using his magic and looked at you confused before realizing it was just you.

"You scared me! I thought I was going to get in trouble!" You angrily whispered at the dark haired man.

"Its 3 am, what are you doing up?" He questioned, walking over to you. You held up the bowl that held the ingredients. He quirked a humorous eyebrow.

"What?"

"You just had to make cookies at 3 am?"

"At least I'm not awake from reading,  like a nerd" You stuck your tongue out at him. Loki simply shrugged and leaned against the counter. You resumed your quest for cookies but Loki had a better idea. You reached for the eggs but the God got to it first. He held it above your head tauntingly. Each time you tried to grab it he simply moved his hand up.

You jumped and managed to hit his hand and he dropped the egg.

On your head.

"Whoops"  Loki said with a half-smile at the accident.

You cringed as you felt the slimy substance creep down your back as Loki failed to stifle his laughter. He had to crouch down with a hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing too loudly. You grabbed another egg and cracked it on top of his head.

"Whoops" you said sarcastically as the raven-haired God looked up at you, disgusted. You turned and wiped the egg yolk out of your hair when you heard a deep rumble besides you.

"Oh its on" Loki picked up another egg and threw it at you, hitting you square in the chest.

"Fine, food fight it is"

You grabbed a cup of flour and dumped it on Loki before running across the room to find something else to throw at him. He sputtered for a beat then grabbed his own cup of flour and chased after you. You both laughed and threw flour at each other, making the kitchen a complete mess, almost as bad as the two of you.

You found yourselves in a stand off, both threatening to attack. Loki's eye caught on something behind you. He smirked as he stared at whatever it was. Curiosity got the best of you and you looked back to see what it was.

Before you knew it, Loki had you pinned against the wall, smiling devilishly. You both were panting, flour-y messes as you two stared at each other. A sudden heat rose to your face as you registered the lack of space between you and the prince. Loki's eyes flickered between your eyes and lips. He leaned in just a little more.

"May I?" He asked breathlessly. You gave a small nod before he caught your lips in a soft kiss. You let out a small moan as he started leaving a trail of kisses down your jaw.

"Loki-" you whimpered, wanting more than just a few kisses. He answered your call. Loki kept hold of you arms above you head as his other hand slid down, resting on your hip. His mouth worked over yours as he started to slip your pants down.

"NOT IN MY KITCHEN!!!!" You both jumped back from the sound of the head cook yelling at you. She turned the lights on and got a better look at what the two of you had done to their kitchen.

"Go. Clean up and meet me in my room" Loki leaned in and whispered. He started using that dammed silver tongue of his to talk up the cook about how this was a misunderstanding and whatnot, giving you time to escape. You grabbed a towel and wrapped it around yourself before you left, hoping it would catch most of the flour as you ran to your bathroom. You bit your bottom lip excitedly as tonight's possibilities ran through your head.

Though you never got your cookies, you had a feeling you would still be thoroughly satisfied.

Maybe waking up at 3 am wasn't such a bad thing.