Vomir

A/n: you read the title

"A soul for a soul," Loki repeated, picking at his hand. He paced the ruined planet as you rested your head in your hands. "No, he has to be making this up."

"Don't lie to yourself, Loki." You bit your nail. He turned to face you, looking skeptical. "Think about, Lokes. Thanos left here with the stone but without his daughter."

"I guess its not of coincidence." He shook his head. "There has to be another way."

A silence fell between you two. Nothing but the crunch of rocks under Loki's frantic feet. You stood, grabbing his attention once more as you kept your gaze to the ground.

"Whatever it takes," Your eyes slowly shifted to face him.

"What?" He tensed, watching you carefully.

"If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead," You looked at the cliff, your fate slowly locking in place. Loki followed your gaze, staying rigid.

"I guess we both know who it has to be,"

He tenderly held your hand. You nodded, wrapping both of yours around his outstretched hand. Loki’s head whipped around, his mouth slightly ajar as he knit his brows.

"I'm beginning to think we mean different people here, Y/n" He laughed softly but it died when you held his gaze.

"The last few years, I've been trying to get to right here-" Loki's grip tightened, keeping you in place. "This is all its been about, bringing everyone back."

"No, no don't start with the savior act, that's my thing."

"Im trying to save your life, idiot." You whispered sadly, maintaining a smile so he wouldn't see your fear. His hand only squeezed yours more.

"Y/n, you know what I've done," He dropped his head for a brief moment to wipe his eyes before looking back at you. "You know what I've become, what I've been, a m-"

"I don't judge people at their worst mistakes." You cut him off.

He stared at you, tears running down his dirt ridden face. You smiled sweetly, bringing your joined hands to your lips, giving his knuckles a small kiss.

"You're a pain in my ass, you know that?" He whispered, placing his other hand on your cheek. You nodded, swallowing your own tears as you placed your forehead against his.

You stayed there for what you wish could be eternity before he stepped back, pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

"You win." You sighed, relaxing.

But before you had a chance to respond, Loki kicked the back of your leg. You fell backwards and he held you there. You barely had time to struggle before he pecked your face once more.

"Tell Thor I love him." He pushed you more into the ground as he got up. You wanted to scream but your body moved faster.

Your leg shot out to hook your foot around his ankle. Loki fell to the ground with a small thud and you leapt up, charging your taser gun as you towered over him.

"You tell him yourself." You cried and pulled the trigger, leaving him writhing from the shock.

You turned towards the cliff and with one last glance at Loki, you booked it. Loki shouted for you to stop as he stood up, chasing after you. You looked over your shoulder, whispering 'I love you' before you jumped.

You braced for the impact, screwing your eyes shut. But it never came.

Instead, you jerked backwards or more upwards than you thought. Wondering how you didn't die and why there wasn't any pain, you blinked your eyes open.

Loki growled as he held your wrist. Almost his whole upper body was off the giant mountain side, grasping onto you.

"I hate you!" He howled, trying to pull you up. It took you a few breaths and another scream from Loki to realize that this was still real. You still had a cliff to jump.

"Let me go." You whispered, terrified. He shook his head wildly, his arm shaking as he kept trying to pull you back up.

You looked up at him and let your fear come out for a moment. He was too busy straining himself to realize but your sob caught his attention.

"Hey, no, no please no. Don't cry-"

"Its okay." You finished his sentence for him.

"Please," Loki begged. You twisted your wrist and pushed off the small rock your foot was caught on

And fell.

Loki sat up, gasping for air. He looked this way and that, only to find himself, alone and in a shallow lake. Something bright glowed between his fingers.

Curious, he opened his clenched fist and found the Soul stone. His hand dropped back into the water. If only it was your hand instead.
_________

"We got em all?" Tony asked, holding a briefcase in his hands tightly.

"You're telling me this actually worked?" Rhodey laughed, holding up his stone. Loki was the last to appear, standing quietly.

"Loki! You made it!" Thor boomed, ramming into his brother. He wrapped him up in a tight hug that he didn't even bother to return. The God of Thunder placed him down, a little worried.

"Wait," Natasha looked over his shoulder. "Where's Y/n?" Loki remained silent and Natasha's got furious. "You killed her?!"

"You think I wanted this!?!?" He screamed back. "She wouldnt let me! I tried, I swear to the heavens I tried-!" His tears cut him off. He threw the Soul stone in the middle.

They all went quiet, absorbing his words.

Thor slowly held his brother as Loki sobbed into his shoulder. "Thor, I swear, I tried. I didn't want this, I swear, I tried-" The younger God repeated over and over again. Thor hushed him, holding his little sibling closer.

"Does- did she have any family?" Tony tried breaking the ice.

"Not besides us." Captain America shook his head.

"What? Why are we acting like this? We have the stones, we can just undo it!" Thor patted Loki's back, desperately cheery.

"Thor, that's not how- its not what the stupid stone works!" Loki snapped, throwing Thor's hands off of him.

"Loki, its space magic! You come back to life all the time,"

"SHE'S NOT COMING BACK!" Everyone went silent once more. "Shes not coming back... So we have to make it worth it!"

A/n: i wanted to make a like
.. memorial scene but I remembered that Consequences pt. 2 exists and I guess could be the ending to this one but idk okie byeee