Secret Spies

(Artwork above not mine, but I'm using it to show what the stealth suits look like, roughly :) )

A/n: it's spooky month >:3 this story isn't spooky but I will write some soon mawahahaha

Warnings: strong language, very light gore, police work, a tad steamy ;), and I'm pretty sure that's it!

Summary: you work for a super secret corporation dedicated to restoring peace, along side your more than obnoxious partner, Serpent. The downside to this job was that you couldn't tell anyone, not even your own husband. A crucial mistake on a intense and sudden mission has your identity revealed. How will Loki react when he founds out you've been putting your life on the line everyday without ever telling him?

Hope you enjoy, I love you <3
_______

"Could use some help right about now!" You yelled into the intercom as you struggled to fend of the horde of hooligans with a single gun since they managed to demolish your other one.

The roof rumbled before crashing down all together. You out ran the falling ceiling, covering your head with your arms. You turned around and frowned.

"That wasn't what I wanted..." Serpent coughed, dusting off his armor.

"Was there even a plan?" You rolled your eyes and started off in the other direction.

"You know what-" He got up, stumbling after you. "You asked for help, I delivered. A thank you would be nice." He chuckled lowly, bowing slightly.

You patted the shoulder of his stealth suit with a sigh. He laughed again, his voice sounding almost soothing over the intercom in your helmets.

"You go through there, I'm sneaking through the vents." You instructed and he nodded

"Copy that, Kitten." You could hear the smirk he wore as he disappeared around a corner.

"For the last time, the codename is Tigress." You corrected, pulling yourself up into the vents.

"Whatever you say, kitten." He chuckled, followed by a few gunshots.

"Aren't you married?" You waited for his response. "You're lucky I don't know you in real life," You laughed and dropped into the targeted room. "Or I'd tell your wife."

You yelped when Serpent pulled you back, gripping your shoulder tightly. His helmet was mere inches from yours. Close enough to possibly see his face.

"First off, I'm playing around, Tigress. Second, yes, I am married and I love her with everything I have. Don't blur the lines." He shoved you back, his voice left no room for any misunderstanding.

"Woah sorry, snakey, I was just messing around, too." You scratched at your arm awkwardly. He shook his head.

"It's fine, that was a bit dramatic." He chuckled and you joined.

"Yeah, that's kind of your thing." He laughed harder, pushing you forward. "What? I'm being honest!"

"Oh hush, let's just finish this!" You strolled forward to a black, rusted chest with a small laugh.

"While we're being honest,"

"I said shush-"

"Your wife sounds like a very lucky woman," You grunted, breaking open the lid of the old chest.

"Oh no, quite the opposite." Serpent helped tear the metal top off. "I'm the lucky one. She's an absolute darling, always staying besides me. She even manages to make us dinner after her work day," He paused as he held out the sack as you transferred the artifacts from the chest to the bag. "I love her."