One coat black nail polish || Sukuna x reader (Twins AU)

Edit: I noticed that I use "she" in some parts, which should have been "they"

The only boy in school who use nail polish is Itadori Sukuna. The king of the delinquent in school even though he was still a first year. On the other hand his little brother, Itadori Yuji was the most innocent looking boy in school. What a contrast between the two brothers.

Yuji is a social butterfly, but he often only hang out with his 3 friends; Fushiguro Megumi, Kugisaki Nobara, and (L/N) (Y/N). They often go to Yuji house to just hang out or have a study group, which don't really help with their grades. Foods is a need when they hang out. Usually they bought snacks from convenient store, but if there is Sukuna, Yuji will ask him to cooks something. Food came from Sukuna is always delicious, quite a contrast from his behaviour. Currently, Yuji and friends came to study together for the coming exam. Meanwhile Sukuna prepare their foods. (Y/N) came into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, when they noticed something.

"Your nail polish is chipping, Sukuna." Sukuna droped his knife to see his nails. Some of his nails is a bit chipped thanks to other delinquent from another school. it was not a lot but it did make the king irritated. (Y/N) reached something to her pockets. It was a black nail polish. "Here. You can use my nail polish to fix it. You have a top coat polish right? It can help with the chipping." (Y/N) smiled at the boy. "I don't really need it... but thanks I guess..." Sukuna blushed a little from (Y/N) tiny gesture. (Y/N) puts the nail polish on the kitchen counter.

After Sukuna is done cooking, he went to the living room to give their foods. "Here you go! Scoot over Yuji!" Yuji was sitting beside (Y/N), which made Sukuna wanting to sit beside (Y/N). "Hey! Paint my nail polish." His hand directed to (Y/N) who is making a cringe face. A sigh escapes from their mouth "Give me my nail polish, acetone, and your top coat polish!"

Their hand painting Sukuna nail was precise and careful. (Y/N) always had a steady hand, which made them do all their sisters nails. With one swipe, Sukuna nails was engulf with black paint. It made Sukuna surprise to see there is a one coat nail polish. In 20 minutes its finally done. Sukuna is impressed with (Y/N) paint job, it looks new and shiny. Sukuna definitely will come back to (Y/N) to paint his nails again.