My type || Zenin Mai x GN Reader

A/N: i'm back, Happy Eid Mubarak!

"Huh? What makes you think I'll answer?" Mai scoff.

"Oh come on Mai, no need to be rude like that." You looked Mai through your phone, which still recording. "I already asked some of the girls what they're type were... can't you just answer it like them?" Your eyes locked to Mai face.

Mai huff out of irritation. "Why are you so curious about other people types anyway? It's not even that important. Also stop recording!"

You shake your head and stopped your recording session. "Well, it's because I curious that's all! By knowing what people types can make you know what their characteristic is."

"Are you Todo?"

You burst into laughter hearing Mai compare you to Todo. "Nooo! I don't beat people if they disagree with my type!!"

You stomach started to hurt because of you laughing a lot. Mai just let out a little chuckled. "I guess... I want a person who can laugh with no effort, who makes me feel at ease and who is a bit stubborn..." Mai looked at you. Her eyes fully focus on your figure.

"Hmm... I wonder who it is"

"Idiot."

"HEEEH?!?!?! WHO YOU CALLING IDIOT??"

If you want to request please check the request page first. Thank you.