Second Chance 1 || Okkotsu Yuta x F Reader

Request by MMIXXII 

Request by MMIXXII 

A/N: I got too invested with this request. Sorry if some of the scenes don't make sense. This was heavily reference from Kyouka bomb scenes from BSD. Also there is a change of POV, i'm sorry if it's also don't make sense. This takes place before Suguru group attacked the school in Vol 0

"tick... tock... tick... tock..." The timer sound on your chest is getting louder by the second it comes by. The loud moving train is masked with your heartbeats that are beating faster like the train itself. You didn't want to kill anyone. But that bandana guy said it was Suguru-sama order. Why would Getou-sama ask you this? You can't even deny the orders from that bandana guy.

Sitting down on the bloody train floor, you move your legs closer to your chest. Your head face down, not wanting to see the death bodies around you. Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why wh-

"Guhh... this is... more bloodier than the others..." The voice made you snapped from your entrance.

A black spiky haired boy with a white uniform. It seems he is from Jujutsu high from the swirly design button on the boy uniform.

"Oh! There's someone here." The boy pointed to you. You sigh to yourself. Not wanting to mess up anymore, you embrace yourself for the worse. Standing up with you with all of your strength.

The boy squinted at your chest. His face dropped white, He must've realized it's a bomb.

You pulled your cell phone out of your pocket. You mumbled something to your phone, and a large beautiful yuki-onna vengeful spirit.

The whole train was enveloped with a cold breeze with just the summon of the vengeful spirit. The curse pulled out a katana and ran towards Yuta. The curse was quick, the boy didn't even realise the curse was in front of him if his own curse didn't stop it.

The boy sighed in relief and smiled at his own curse. What a strange boy... smiling to his own curse, you think to yourself. It's kind of cute.

"Holy!!!! Thank you Rika, I think I would be dead by now."

Death. That word he just said cracked you up. You really don't want to kill the boy actually, or anyone. Your heart shrunk. The timer in your chest is only 10 seconds left.

"no no no no..." You mumbled to yourself. Tears started to form from the edge of your eyes. Your vision started to get blurry. You never wanted to be a killer... You just... want a normal life. Like the girls you see on the streets wearing those cute uniforms, while laughing to their friends. You thought that if you joined that bandana guy group, that you might have a better life. Unfortunately it didn't go as you wanted.