No chance || Kugisaki Nobara x Reader

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

𝑨 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔.

Tears were flowing from your eyes. Their tears was colourful as if they are stars. When it hit the floor a shattering crystal can be heard. (Y/N) has been crying endlessly without a stop for a few hours. Their cry wasn't loud but loud enough for her. Her heart was ripping apart every seconds ever since they knew they were in love with someone who doesn't love them back.

Between the first years, the only one who knew they were in pain was Kugisaki Nobara, their best friend. Nobara knew how much it hurts to see her friend in that state. It was in fall, when (Y/N) told Nobara she was starting losing her sight and can't see certain colours. After that conversation, Nobara tried her best to make her best friend be happy again.

She tried many methods, making (Y/N) avoids her crush (it always fails though), having an outing together, baking, etc. All her efforts still have no progress at all. (Y/N) was losing the ability to see every day, They even started to wear sunglasses and train to sense their environment without their eyes by Gojo Sensei. The list of problems adds up every day. Nobara don't want to see her best friend crying over someone, but what she didn't realize was her eyes was starting to tear a bit like (Y/N) tears. She really loved (Y/N) with all of her hearts. But she knew that this disease might not be cured at all. She didn't want to give up on her love for (Y/N) just yet. Even though there is a big chance she will be rejected, yet she was determine to do it.

The sun was slowly going down. (Y/N) and Nobara walked side by side in their school hallways. Nobara asked (Y/N) to buy some drinks from the vending machines. Nobara hearts was beating fast. Her face was red but not as red a red rose. Nobara stopped her tracks in front of a rose bush.

"Y/N!" (Y/N) hummed in response.

Nobara took a deep breath and start to confess to (Y/N). "Y/N, I have known you for almost a few months. You are one of the most beautiful, amazing, smartest, and everything good in this world. Every single day, my mind is filled with you and no one else. Your smile, your eyes, your EVERYTHING JUST MADE ME HAVE BUTTERFLIES." Nobara hand cupped your face. "You deserve everything that is good. I hate it when you cry over Megumi, who don't even realise how good you are too him." Nobara eyes starts to water. (Y/N) pressed their thumb to wipe her tears. "You shouldn't cry over a guy who won't notice you at all. You are so much better without him." Nobara holds (Y/N) hands. "I love you so much, every time you are around me my heart just flutters everywhere. I like myself when I am around you, I mean I love me before, but when you are around its like I'm better you know?" Nobara and (Y/N) giggled by her last statement. Nobara smiled. "I know I'm not Megumi and thanks for listening my confession (Y/N)." (Y/N) was left speechless by Nobara confession. They really don't know how to respond to it.

"I'll give you a chance, Nobara. Better make this relationship interesting though." (Y/N) giggled.

Nobara eyes widen when she heard that. Her eyes starts to tear up, unlike before her tears was tears of happiness and no crystal noise.

A/N: I really love Hanahaki disease drawings and stories, But then I saw a new fictional disease. I really wanna draw it, but i'm to lazy to draw it so I just write it lah. I had this story ideas for quite awhile, but idk how to write it I guess. It so clear who is my favorite character at this point.