The last time || Nanami Kento x F curse Reader

Request by MMIXXII

Request by MMIXXII

A/N: Im so sorry that this turn out bad. I'm gonna have a month of hiatus. Anyways to people who are fasting and celebrating ramadhan, I hope you can have a good fast and ramadhan!

Cursed Mahito! The cursed that had killed you and made you become a vengeful spirit. You were just doing your own business, when a newly born curse killed you. The rage and regret that flowed to your body made you into a vengeful spirit. You threated Mahito that you will kill him, but he offered you that he will make you host a human later if you follow his orders. Reluctantly you agree with his offer. For a few months you helped Mahito and his group doing things you didn't like, so you ran away. Human body? You can try to achieve that with yourself rather than need help from the curse that murder you.

"NANAMI!!!!!" Nanami groans as he hears his senior called him out. "Na-na-min." Gojo poked nanami cheeks.

Nanami inhale and exhale deeply. "What do you want Gojo san?"

"HERE!" A file report drop to Nanami's table. "Nanami-kuuuun take over this mission for me???" Gojo uses his special technique, puppy eyes.

"ew."

Gojo gasp as he hears ew from Nanami's mouth. "Why can't you do it yourself?" Nanami retort.

"aww come on I'll ask the Yaga sensei for you to have a day off later, So pleaseeee Nanami kun!!!"

Nanami groan and accepts his stupid offer. Which leads to where he is now. An abandon boarding house in a nearby busy streets. The lights flickers, doesn't really provide light at all.

He went to room 404 and knocked. The door open slightly and he went inside with his weapon ready.

"Impressive, you found my house. Nanami" You chuckled seeing your old peer.

"It's easy when you are focus enough." He adjusted his glasses. You chuckled hearing him.

"Come in. I'm sorry if it's messy." You gesture him to follow. Despite what you said, Nanami was in awe at how clean your house are.

Nanami then explain to you why you are needed to investigate Mahito group he encounters a few weeks ago. You instantly agree seeing you might be able to get revenge to Mahito. As you went out of your house, you were ambush by Mahito himself. Though you both ran away, because this isn't the right time to fight him.

"Here." He pulled you from his back.

"Welcome back (y/n)!" Gojo greeted with glee. "Nanami! You'll be her bodyguard for a while okey!"

"WHAT! You said all I need to do get her back Gojo!" He wanted to pull the stupid man child collar but can't because of the infinity. Gojo only pulled out his tongue out.

For a few months, you stayed with Nanami. Everywhere he goes, there will always be you nearby.

"Nanami... what food do you like?" You asked him, who was doing reports like usual. His eyes glue on the computer.

"I like bread."

"Any bread?"

"Yes."

A few hours later, you came back with milk bread. "here" You gave to the man. He thanked you and ate the bread. As Nanami bite in, there was a steam coming out of it. The smell of sweet milk is more potent than before.

"Did you make this?" Nanami question to the curse.

You nodded. "Do you like it?"

"It's sweet, but I do like it." Nanami confessed. You grin hearing it. "Thank you (y/n)."

.

.

.

"Mahito probably going to attack Shibuya on Halloween night." You spoke to your former co-workers. "There will also be a few curse user that will join them."

You further discuss how the plan should go. Nanami listen intently on your explanation. After the meeting, Nanami asked you if you want to eat something.

"hmmm... Omurice would be nice."

As soon as you got home, Nanami put on an apron and started cooking. You weren't surprise to see him cooking, since it is normal for sorcerers to be able to cook. What you were surprise was the omurice quality. The different spices combination made your brain go frizzled and amaze at how delicious it is. The egg also just melt in your mouth because of pure softness.

"Uwaaah. This is so delicious Nanami!" You expressed. Nanami smiled seeing you smiling in glee after just enjoying an omurice.

The dreaded day came. Mahito group are scattered in Shibuya. Everything went well, until Gojo got sealed. All hell break loose. Everybody changed their priorities to unsealing Gojo. You and Nanami both walked around exorcising a few curses. You noticed that Nanami's face gotten more sour as you passed through the Shibuya streets. You and Nanami then joined the Zenin group and fought with Dagon. You were much injured than Nanami and Naobito. Luckily, someone came to Fushiguro's domain which then started fighting with the curse. Dagon domain expelled, everyone back to B5 floor.

Your chest ached, when you wanted to get up but Nanami stopped from what you doing and observes the volcano curse lurking around the corner.

"Dagon be gone!" The curse spoke.

"Nanami! Nanami! We should go to where Gojo right now!" You tugged to his ragged shirt. Nanami didn't listen to your complaints, he was too focus on the curse. You instinctively stood up and shield Nanami. You knew Jogo going to target Nanami. Before he uses his curse technique, you kissed Nanami.

Nanami in shock, as he see flames around you. He could feel the scorching heat as if the fire was from hell itself. There right there, you both died.

"Nanami, enjoy your sleep?" You looked to the man below you. He titled your head, meeting your (e/c) eyes.

"Yeah." He pulled you down to him, which made you both giggled. 

If you want to request please check the request page first. Thank you. 

I hope ya'll have a good fast and Ramadhan!