Messages ||Getou Suguru x GN Reader (modern AU)

"They like flowers huh

"They like flowers huh...?"

A/N: This AU is set on where no curses or any jujutsu sorcerer, just highschool kids having a good time and doing what teens suppose to do.

"Why are you always on the garden (y/n)?" Shoko asked as she blows her cigarette. The smoke from it flew towards the beautiful arrays of flowers that was raised by the gardening club. You shake off the smoke away from the flowers.

"It's because I like flowers. Every flower are beautiful and every each of them have a meaning." You explain your answer to Shoko.

You have always love flowers ever since you were a child. Your grandparents are the one who introduce to you. You were also given a handbook of many flowers with meanings in it. It made you glee seeing pretty flowers when you first came to school that you didn't even realise you bump into someone.

The next morning, there was a single piece of iris on your table. Iris symbolise as a message. You thought to yourself, who would give you an Iris but don't think much through of it. Rarely anyone give flowers to someone with a good reason other than because it's pretty.

However the next morning, another flower was place on your table. It was a white camellia. It symbolise as "you're adorable". You giggled at the flower given to who know its from. And again you didn't think it was possible for someone to give you flowers because of what they symbolise.

The next day, there's another flower on your table. Now it's a White Hibiscus, which mean delicate beauty. Now you started to get curious. Three straight days, someone been coming to your class and placed a random set of flowers, but each has a meaning that correlates with each other.

You twirls the white hibiscus flower with your fingers. Wandering who it might be...

"Hey! Another flowers huh?" A melodic voice called you out.

You jump out of your conscious and turn towards your friend. It was Getou Suguru. You nod to him. Sitting down on your table, you start to put your books from your bag to your drawer.

"Did you see who put the flower this morning, Suguru?" You asked Suguru.

"...nope. The person who did it probably came after I went to buy some drinks."

"Jeez, I hoped that the first person to be here at class before anyone would know." You pouted to him. Suguru just chuckled and took his books out.

This flower messages went on for 2 weeks. You really started to be frustrated wondering who the person could be. You really tried to wake up early, but every time you tried the flower was already on your table.

You decide to stay over at your grandparents shops since the school is much closer rather than if you go from your house.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The sound of your alarm clock woke you up. You quickly dress yourself up and hastily do your hair. You said your goodbyes to your grandparents without noticing someone wearing the same uniform was buying a single flower.

You roughly slide your classroom door. You looked your table, no flowers yet. You congratulate yourself for waking up early today.

You hear your classroom door opening. Swiftly went to other side of the room, you hid yourself under someone table.

You get a glimpse of the culprit. The culprit using a black shoes, which don't give you any clue because everyone wear a black shoes. You kind crawl out but not enough to be seen. Your jaw dropped when you see weird bangs guy placing the flower.

"Suguru?..."

You promptly put your hand over your mouth. The clacking sound from his shoes slowly become more louder as he gets closer to you. He squats down to you.

"What are you doing here (y/n)?"

"uhh... hiding...?" You anxiously answered

"You're a bad hider then." Suguru chuckled.

You blush because of embarrassment. "um... Thanks for the flowers." You say while looking away from him.

"here." He hand you out a brilliant red chrysanthemum flower. Although it's only one piece, you madly blushed seeing that flower.

"You don't need to answer it right no-"

You cut him off with a simple peck on his cheek. You both turn more red and just silently stayed.

"Bruh, Really in the morning??!" You and Suguru turn towards where the sound was.

"Shut up Satoru." You both said in unison.

Bonus:

Satoru: The new episode of Digimon was AMAZING Suguru! (Satoru turned to where Suguru looking).

Suguru looking at you and shoko.

Satoru: EARTH TO SUGURU!!

Suguru: Sorry. What were you sayin?

Satoru: The new Digimon episode! Blah blah blah-

Suguru: (thinking to himself) They like flowers huh...