Crush || Gojo Satoru x F Student Reader

"I like you, (y/n)

"I like you, (y/n)."

Request by TrnPhiQuyn

A/N: Gojo Satoru is 24 y/o and Reader is 19 y/o

"Have you seen the new teacher (y/n)?" Your best friend whispered to you.

"You mean Gojo?"

"GOJO?! YOU MEAN GOJO AS IN ONE OF THE BIG THREE FAMILY?"

"yeah."

You stared at your excited best friend. They were born from a normal family, which make it understandable they don't know about the big three family.

"We should introduce our self to him." Their eyes went to puppy mode. They know you can't resist when they are like that. You sigh and agreed.

"Fine... I'll ask my sis if she can introduce him to us."

Later that night, you went to your big sister office. "Shoko. I need your help." You looked to the older doctor who are writing some reports.

"Busy. Ask someone else." She waved her hand, indicating you to get out.

"Ugh... please I really need your help."

"I'll help if you buy me beer for a week."

"..."

"So?"

"... Fine." You reluctantly agree to your older sister stupid request. You explain your request to her. Shoko told you to meet her at noon to meet with none other than her old classmate.

.

.

.

"So... Your sister wants to meet me...?" Gojo ask to his former classmate. She nod to him. She explain to Gojo what they are doing. Gojo see two students approaching him.

"You're Gojo Satoru????" Your best friend eyes lit up as they see him. They are like a child just got their new toys from their parents. You smiled seeing them like that.

You both introduce yourself to Gojo and exchange contacts to him.

"Thanks sis." You whispered to your sister and went your marry way.

You didn't think of anything after that day. However something bizarre happen. Gojo slipped to your dm. You even told your sister, she just laugh out loud. "HAHA! That idiot really thinks he can get you. HAHAHA!"

He was utterly smitten by you. You were really pretty in Gojo eyes. Your personality is a bit mean like your sister, but it has a hint of kindness in them. Every time he talks to you, he acts like a puppy wanting your attention.

As times goes by, you chat with him more frequently. You even greet each other in the halls. Another thing he get you souvenirs from his travel. Not a single day he miss not talking to you.

Today, he was determined to confess to you. He asked you to meet him near the vending machine place.

As soon as you get there, Gojo said this 4 words to you.

"I like you, (y/n)."

"I like my best friend Sensei. Sorry" You didn't even hesitate to give the man your answer. You did get near him because your best friend really admire him, and you couldn't careless about him.

At that moment Gojo Satoru, the greatest strongest sorcerer alive learn about unrequited love. 

If you want to request please check the request page first. Thank you.