Headcanon || If Toji was a good parent

· Toji and Megumi's mom has 2 year age gap.

· Toji and Megumi's mom meets at a mixer. Megumi's mom friend was the one who bought Toji to the mixer. They didn't exactly talk to each other in the mixer, but after the event Megumi's mom gave him a drink (maybe something warm) bcs he looks tired and dead on the inside. Unfortunately they didn't exchange contact YET!

· They meet again in a small restaurant. Megumi's mom went to eat there after she finish her collage. Toji felt like she need to repay her (a rare thing from Toji), so he approached her and for once he was the first to talk to her.

· Toji actually like talking to her. His cold face turns soft and warm after just talking to her for a minutes. He didn't even realize he change when he was with her. All of his problems just flew away. In the end they exchange contact and they dated after talking to each other for a while.

· Idk who confessed first. Up to interpretation.

· After a year dating they accidentally had Megumi lmao. (I like to think that they didn't get married first, but later they would). Toji actually felt scared having a child, bcs his felt that he isn't fit being a dad (Most Zenin's are abusive) but megumi's mom assured him it will be fine. (AND THEN SHE DIED, THEN TOJI SELLS HIS SON TO HIS FORMER FAMILY HAHHAHHA YEAH ITS FINE.)

· They do cute family stuff after Megumi was born. (you can check DDub1618 acc on twitter, they have the most wholesome Toji x megumi's mom relationship, which is my cure after reading jjk manga)

· 3 year later, they adopted Tsumiki bcs Tsumiki's mom died. (this is not canon)

· A CUTE BIG FAMILY WHERE NO ONE DIED HAHAHAAHA

· Toji likes to tease everyone, especially Megumi. 

· 11 year later, Maki approaches Toji to teach her how to fight curses. Toji decline. But Maki keeps asking until Toji reluctantly agree.

· Maki still enrol in Tokyo Jujutsu tech school, Mai is in Kyoto.

· Maki usually came to Toji after school hours/weekends/Maki or Toji days off.

· Megumi and Maki practice together, while Tsumiki watches.

· Toji even after having married and have Megumi for 15 years still have cold attitude but it mellowed out. He also still work as a sorcerer killer.

· A/N: I want to make like a fan Q&A with Toji in this AU (ofc not canon). So if yall have any question for this dilf just ask.  

If you want to request please check the request page first. Thank you.