Promise || Big bro Satoru and Lil sis Reader

Request by MMIXXII 

A/N: I'm so sorry this took so long! Also let just says everyone is alive and well and no one dies in this fanfic.

"Satoru, do you want to live?"

Satoru stayed silent. His eyes just stared at your figure who was across him, standing behind a gate. You wore a beautiful white dress as if heaven itself gave it to you. He didn't know what to answer. This few hours has been a gruelling and devastating for sorcerers. Many sorcerers have died fighting curses. Satoru and you thought of one way to end all curses, but one of you have to sacrifice yourself. So, you decided to be the one who end all of this.

"SENSEI! PROMISE US TO SEE US GRADUATE ALRIGHT!" Yuji said out laud. Beside Yuji was Megumi and Nobara. They were all smiling brightly to Satoru.

"Promise me to stay alive, Satoru." Shoko blows out a smoke from her mouth. There was a hint of worriedness when Shoko said it. Her eyes didn't meet with Satoru, instead it meets with cold floor. Rarely Shoko made a request to Satoru.

"I promise." Satoru answer to both without much thinking.

"I-I want to live..." Satoru said with a raspy voice. Satoru feels like something was missing at that moment. He wants to call your name, but he doesn't remember it. How come he doesn't remember it?

"Thank goodness!" You smile in delight. "I'm glad you said that..."

What is your name?

"Satoru... Promise me to live your life the way you want..."

Satoru nod.

"Then, goodbye big brother. I love you big brother" You smiled brightly and walked away from Satoru. Satoru could make out three people in the distance waiting for you. It was your parents and your ancestor, Michizane Sugawara.

The gates closed. With that all the curses disappeared without a trace. Instantly Satoru remembered your name and the memories he have with you. He repeatedly scream your name until it feels like his lung exploded. The tears came streaming down to his cheeks. He closes his eyes, feeling tired of all of this.

.

.

.

"Dumbass! Wake up! You have a class to teach!" A familiar female voice called him. His eyes open slowly.

"Shoko??" Satoru yawn.

"Jeez, the nurses office ain't for sleeping. Get out now."

"Aww~ Don't be like that~" Satoru teasing Shoko a little bit, which didn't affect the doctor at all.

"SENSEI! SENSEI! NOBARA IS FIGHTING WITH MAI SENPAI SENSEI!" Yuji franticly said. Yuji dragged his teacher to where Nobara and Mai was. Megumi holding Nobara, while Mai was hold back by Miwa. A few people are supporting the fight, while others had a concern face written all over them. 

Satoru laughed at the scene. "FIGHT! FIGHT!"

"GOJO SENSEI!" Megumi yell at his teacher.

"Alright! Alright! Settle down, settle down." Satoru calm down the heating moment. He smiled seeing all his students being a student and he is able to see them all graduate. 

A/N: So, So, the ending is that since there is no more curses, that means no more a need to train students to defeat curse, which mean they can live a normal live. YEY. 

If you want to request please check the request page first.

Thank you