Escape || Yandere Sukuna x GN Reader

"Come on dearie, you still have some food left

"Come on dearie, you still have some food left."

Request by MirandaWinterbourne

⚠️ MENTION OF YANDERE, SUICIDE AND STALKING (please tell me if i'm missing something)

"Good afternoon Itadori!" You greet the new student in the cafeteria. He is only 4 years younger than you. He is a super cheerful kid and just give serotonin to anyone who is near him. The awful thing about him is that he is the vessel of the notorious King Of Curses, Ryomen Sukuna. Everybody was cautious approaching him because of it, but after getting to know him, he is pretty fun to be around.

"Good afternoon too (l/n)!" Yuji greeted you back. "Did you just got back from a mission senpai?"

You nodded. "Have you eaten yet Itadori? If not there some leftover ramen from yesterday." You pointed to the fridge. You slurped some more noodles.

Itadori nodded. "I'm going to eat later then, see ya senpai!" He waved to you and ran towards the hall. You went back to slurping some more.

CLANK! The sound of a marble bowl over the hardwood table surprised you. You looked upward to the culprit. Its Itadori... but he felt different. His hair is yank to the back and his face has a black tattoos. He sat down in front of you and eat his ramen. The pressure in the room felt heavy. You can't even breath normally with him around.

"Why did you stop eating?" The person asked.

His deep voice, snapped your thoughts. "sorry, I don't feel good." You anxiously smiled and stand up from your seat holding your bowl. You wrist was grab by the person suddenly, stopping you.

"Come on dearie, you still have some food left." The man said. His voice is not comforting at all unlike Yuji. Goosebumps travels around your body. You felt like crying on the spot. Please sent someone here.

For once the people above heard your plea, Nobara and Megumi came to the cafeteria.

"There you are! Itadori, Gojo sensei was looking for you!" Nobara stump towards Yuji. You looked back to your junior, no sign of black tattoos on his face.

"EH! EH! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING THERE?!?!" Yuji quickly looked to his surroundings. Nobara, Yuji and Megumi excuse themselves and went straight to the hallways. You sigh in relief.

"You are beautiful." Sukuna interwine his index finger with a strand of his lover, twirling it. His eyes stared lovingly to them. his two other hand was on their hips.

His lover just smiles at him. They both just sat there for hours, Sukuna admiring his lover as if they are a painting made by Vincent Van Gogh. Even if his lover wants to move, he locked their hips with his hands. This is an everyday practice for both of them.

What Sukuna didn't realize his lover was planning something he never imagine. One day after his rampage in a poor village, he went to his bedroom to see their clothes fabric wrapped around their neck. Their leg dangling back and forth. Sukuna immediately lower your cold body down to his large body. He tried using his reverse curse technique but it didn't work. Fuming steams came out of Sukuna back. His eyes turned to more an intense colour. That day, his rampage was more cruel than any of his before rampage.

It has been more than a decade since that happen. Sukuna reincarnated into a pink haired boy. Nothing made him feels alive ever since that day. You just graduated from Jujutsu tech. You didn't possess any special curse technique like Megumi, you were just a average jujutsu sorcerer. Sukuna don't know what he got into. Your appearance don't look the same as his former lover, but something in him made him feel like you were his former lover who got reincarnated. Ever since then he felt the need to keep an eye on you. Though he can't really do that, since he can't control his vessel. Irritated he accept his fate. In compensation, every time he sees you his eyes was focus on you or he use his binding vow.

If you tried to escape him, nothing good will come. 

If you want to request please check the request page first. Thank you.