Headcanons || You as Gojo Satoru little sister

Tags: cream_puff24

⚠️  SPOILER FOR 137 CHAPTER

· You and Satoru age gap is about 11 years apart.

· Unlike your older brother, you did not possess the six eyes nor limitless. You possess a curse technique is (insert your wanted curse technique)

· Personality wise, you're not as cocky as your older brother and more passive.

· When you were still a kid, Satoru loves to give you piggy back rides.

· Also he would give you little gifts of your favourites stuff from his mission overseas or local. Literally the best at giving gifts, contrary with his fashion taste.

· Meanwhile, you are a fashion queen! Every time there is a big formal event in the jujutsu world, Satoru would ask you for help. (I have a headcanon that Satoru have a bad fashion taste)

· Also, you attend the Kyoto jujutsu school rather than Tokyo. The reason is because one Gojo is enough in Tokyo.

· Utahime actually dotes on you. Because you're not as annoying as your brother.

· You and Megumi already know each other before attending jujutsu school. You were also pretty close to Tsumiki, even having a friendship bracelet.

 · Also also, You were surprise and sus with the higher ups when they declare that Satoru will be executed. You would think that if they would want him free, but no they rather have chaos that one guy solving all their problem.