Reunited || Various x F Reader

Request by  Mins000

Request by  Mins000

note: You are Kento Nanami sister

You stretched your arms upwards. The relief of being in the plain for 17 hours was exhausting at most. The fresh air that hit you felt amazing. Nothing feels more nice than coming back home to Japan from Africa.

You slowly went down to the steel staircase, beside you, Yuta smiling gleefully to himself. You both can't wait to see your three friends in Jujutsu High Tech.

Yuta took a large stroller and walking towards the baggage carousel. As you waited for your and Yuta suitcases comes up, you sat down in front of the empty stroller.

"Do you think they'll be surprise to see us later?" You strike up a conversation with Yuta.

"I think so, we didn't tell them when we'll be coming back."

"I hope so..." You anxiously smiled at Yuta. It was your idea to make a surprise for your friends.

"BIG BROTHER!!!" You hugged the person in front of you, he smiled and hugged you back. Kento happily greeted you and Yuta back.

"why are you here?? I though Ijichi-san was supposedly picked us up."

"I told him I will be the one to pick you and Yuta up, I wanted to be the one to see my little sister first." Letting go of the hug. "Are you both hugry? If so we should eat first." You and Yuta nodded and head to the nearest restaurant.

A large sigh sliped out of your mouth. "That was goooood... Kento-kun always know where good foods are!" Kento smiled to you.

In 2 hours you arrived to your school. You and Yuta searched everywhere to find the second years.

Finally after a few minutes searching them, the second years was in the vending machine place.

"HEY-HEY-HEY!!!" You wave at them.

The three second years turn around and ran to you and Yuta. Instantly Panda pulled you and Yuta into a hug.

"c...can't br...eath Pan...da..." Yuta trying his best to not get suffocated.

"oops sorry." You and Yuta quickly tries to catch your breath.

Toge pull both his hand and high five both of you.

The first year came back to school after their mission and ran into the reunion.

"Welcome back Okkotsu senpai and Nanami senpai." Megumi unexpectedly talk.

You waved to the first year.

"Who?" Yuuji and Nobara says at the same time.

"That's Okkotsu Yuta senpai" pointing his index finger. "And besides him is Nanami (y/n) senpai."

"NANAMI?!" Yuji shouted. "ARE YOU NANAMIN SISTER?!?!?" You anxiously nod at the shocked first year. 'Nanamin...? what a cute nickname, I guess Kento does have a favorite.' You thought to yourself.

"hehehe...I know we don't really look like each other," You scratched your neck. "but I can tell you that I am blood related to him."

"OUCH!" Nobara and Maki puched Yuuji's head.

"Don't mind him, his kind of an idiot." Maki told you.

You looked at the pink haired first year and laughed brightly. The whole second years and first years started to laugh, maybe your laugh was contagious.