Melt ||Various x Reader (jjk x kny)

Notes: Breathing style = curse technique, demon = curse

Notes: Breathing style = curse technique, demon = curse. Sorry if any characters is ooc.

Request by @Mins000

You expected today to be a normal day, but no a upper moon demon appeared in a near town

You expected today to be a normal day, but no a upper moon demon appeared in a near town. You just want to go home after meeting with the higher ups. You and your co-worker, Miwa arrived to the scenes.

The town was a horror movie coming to reality. Death bodies everywhere, every few centimetres there would be a pool of blood. The iron odour smell is absolutely everywhere now. You almost wanted to vomit from the sight. The only curse that can do catastrophe has to be a special grade!

"such a pretty sight!" a deep husky voice called. You and Miwa now in your fighting stance. The demon looked almost humans, with an exception he smelt like vomit and blood.

"OH! Two young sorcerers ladies! Wonderful!"

"Shut up demon."

"Ooh Harsh!"

You ran to the demon, sword facing to him. The demon pulls out a blade fans to your sword clashing together. Every breathing styles you and Miwa had pulled off, only injured him a bit. The demon still has a sadistic smiles on him while fighting. It ticks you off. At that moment The demon slash his fan toward Miwa stomach. You instantly carry Miwa off to the side-lines. You really had enough of this demon.

Using your ice breathing technique to the ground, you made the ground ice. Gliding to him, sword in your hand. Before clashing to him, he grabbed your sword and broke it. SHIT! That damn prick cut your sword as if its thin ice.

Jumping to a more secluded spot. You rethink your battle with the demon. Miwa stomach was sliced, hindering her to join the fight. Without a second thought, Miwa throw her sword towards you. You catch it, using your ice breathing technique, focusing all your breathing styles to your opponent in front of you. Black flash happen. Cutting the neck of the upper moon demon. His head falls down to the bloody ground.  You thought it was finish. However the body of the demon before disappearing he stuck his fans through your stomach.

Meanwhile, your brother, Shinobu, and Kanae are traveling as fast as they can to help you as backups. Giyu looking to the window, his face was still the same but a bit more worried. Both Shinobu and Kanae are quite, keeping the silence in the train. Arriving to the sight, Giyu notice your crow coming closer to him.

"CAW! TOMIOKA (Y/N) AND MIWA KASUMI HAS DEFEATED THE SECOND UPPER MOON DEMON!"

"TOMIOKA (Y/N) AND MIWA KASUMI HAS DEFEATED THE SECOND UPPER MOON DEMON!"

Giyu eyes widen at the news. His eyes started to water down because of relief.

"Hey... Don't cry yet. We don't know how her conditions is." Shinobu reminds Giyu. Giyu nodded and all three went to you and Miwa location.

As soon as they got there, Miwa laying down unconscious while you stared down to the ground. Kanae went to Miwa treating her, while Shinobu and Giyu went to you.

Giyu ran as fast as he can to you. Right that second you didn't feel to your brother arms. Giyu slowly sat himself down. Tears fell down from his eyes to your face. From the surface Giyu always wears a serious face, but under that mask he really cares for people he is close too. Tsutako sacrificed herself to protect both of her siblings from a curse. This make Giyu have intense guilt to himself, he wanted to die but Sabito reminds him to not too.

"Giyu... please don't blame yourself because of this." You tried to caress his cheeks, but your hands had no more strength to lift itself. The wound on your abdomen was starting to hurt every second.

"I... really enjoy my life so far... Giyu... please live a long happy live and thank you, big brother..." You looked in front of you, there were Sabito, Makomo, and your big sister reaching her hand to you. You closed your eyes, smiling to him.

Giyu holding you tightly, he wanted to stop the tears but he can't. Now he truly lost all of his family members to demons. Shinobu just stand there, snivel a bit. You were pretty close to Kocho's family. Your crow flew over to the Jujutsu high tech school to tell the sadden news.

A/N: I know it's not really an canon x reader story. But I had lot of fun writing this, unexpectedly. Tho I had a hard time writing the 'fight' scene. BAHAHAHHAH. The only jjk character is like Miwa man, idk who to put tho guhhhh. It's been a long time since I have finish kny, so I had to re read some parts. I guees this was more of kny rather than jjk, so meh. overall this was just fun. Congrats to Mugen train! it just release the movie in my country this month!