Fitting || Zenin Naoya x GN Reader

"This hurts

"This hurts..."

A/N: Naoya might be occ. Also if you know there's a reference to a certain anime. 

Dyed blond hair with some streaks of black hair on the tips and his ears decorated with shining silver piercings. A nice description of Zenin Naoya's major appearance. 

This wasn't always his appearance. Back when he was a teenager, he only had black hair and no piercings at all. 

He changed his looks all because of a certain someone that caught his eyes. 

"I like guys who are blonde, with a dark academia aesthetic but also have a hint of deviance!" (y/n) tells their friend beside them. 

"jeez, no guys are like that (y/n)...your expectations are too high." 

"there has to be! No way there isn't any person who doesn't fit my type! Like we are 7 billion on this earth alone! " (y/n) keep rambling for hours.

Naoya listen carefully to your ramble. He ached hearing what your type is when he isn't your type at all. 

"OUCH! FUCK SHIT!!" naoya cursed loudly. His hand dripped with dots of blood falling from his ear. What the fuck am i doing?... Tears started to form in the corners of his eyes. This hurts. He crouched down to his cold bathroom floor. 

Blond dyed hair? Check! Piercings? Check! Wearing outfits screaming dark academia shit? Check! 

He went to the Kyoto jujutsu tech school, but when he arrived he saw (y/n) arms entangled with a man he didn't know. He wasn't their type at all even! So why the fuck is their hand wrapping his arm so fucking lovingly. Rage filled him to the brink. His hands wrapped themselves around the guy's neck tightly, which veins started to pop out. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ZENIN! LET HIM GO!" (y/n) trying their best pulling him away. 

"Let him go? Let him fucking go?!" his hands still firm on the guy's neck.  "After all I have done for you... AFTER I DYED MY HAIR AND EVEN PIERCED MY EARS THAT FUCKING HURT SO FUCKING BAD!!! I DID ALL OF THIS TO FIT WITH YOUR BULLSHIT TYPE!!" Naoya screamed on top of his lungs at (y/n). 

Naoya hands soon stopped wrapping the poor guy's neck as soon as he turns to see the disgusted face his crush made. 

If you want to request please check the request page first. Thank you.