Warm || Kugisaki Nobara x GN Reader

Note: (f/h/s) is favorite hair style

Currently, you and Nobara plan to go shopping in Harujuku. Getting ready you wore a balck turtle neck, a light brown gingham shirt, a black belt, a black pants, Dr. Martens black shoes and for finishing a long brown coat. You styled your hair into (f/h/s). It was fall so you decided a dark academia aesthetic would fit with the season.

Taking your black sling bag from your bed, you stepped out from your room to Nobara room. Knocking her door three times, Nobara hurriedly opening her door, welcoming you her room.

While waiting you rest your body on her bed, you watched her carefully doing her eyeshadow thingy. You admire her for doing her make up, it really made her face more beautiful then ever.

"Nobara"

Nobara responded with a hum.

"are you sure you're going to wear that?" You pointed to her short skirt. "It's going to be pretty cold outside."

"It's fineeee, no need to worry (y/n)! come on LET'S GO!" dragging you outside her room.

Everything was fine until you arrive to Harujuku. You noticed that Nobara was starting to shiver. When you ask her if she is cold or not, she would answer no but you knew she was cold.

Without hesitation, you drag her to an empty bench. You took off your brown coat, and drape it over Nobara skirt.

"HEY! WHAT ABOUT YOU??? AREN'T YOU GONNA GET COLD TOO??"

"Nobara, my curse technique is controlling fire. I can control the heat of my body."

Nobara blushes, she thanked the cold to conceal her blush. You just laughed at Nobara embarrassment.

"God... You're so cute!" continuing your laugh.

Now Nobara blushing a new shade of reds, not even the cold going to help her hiding her blushing mess. 

A/N: so I got inspired by Mlkinis on Twitter. Their drawing is super cute, do please check it out.