Fairy || Ryomen Sukuna x Reader

Request by: @Mins000

⚠️ SPOILER FOR CHAPTER 53

A/N: Sorry this took way longer than it should, lmao. Right now I'm procrastinating even though the homework is due by midnight HAAHHAAHH. I litterally don't know what to write on the title. Love me some sukuna request. This fight isn't canon, just one character that haven't been mention in the manga is here tho. Enjoy!

Yuji looked his surrounding, Nobara near her limit, and Megumi losing a lot of blood

Yuji looked his surrounding, Nobara near her limit, and Megumi losing a lot of blood. Yuji was tired, he doesn't know what to do anymore. All of the sudden a curse appeared. The appearance of the curse was like a fairy from those fairy tales. The white and salmon pink complementing her kimono. A sight to behold. Both Mahito and Yuji frozen just looking at her, forgetting that they were in the middle of a fight. (Y/N) mumbled something while clasping her hand together, followed by a golden sphere covering the space around Mahito, her, and Yuji.

"Oi! BRAT ENCHAIN!" After Sukuna said that tattoos quickly appeared all over Yuji's body. In one slash Mahito body is sliced into thin pieces like cheese slices. (Y/N) approached him, caressing his rough skin. "Please wait for me, It won't be long until my resurrection, little dove." (Y/N) smile sweetly to her lover, before disappearing out of his sight.

A few months later, Sukuna successfully taking control of Yuji's body. Uraume walking down into the dark caves. A flame from their hands illuminating the dark cave. Sukuna following Uraume to the dark cave. A beautiful garden with glow in the dark flowers illuminated a glass coffin. Sukuna open the glass coffin, (Y/N) laid there like snow white. Her appearance had not change at all, perks of being a curse. Sukuna kissed her forehead, waking up the sleeping beauty.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Welcome back, dear."