~ ikaris

this chapter is mature!! be aware that you are responsible for your own media consumption

that you are responsible for your
own media consumption

"Have a life."

Ajax's words echo in Ikaris's ears as he watches y/n working. Their hands gentle working amongst the gardens they help Sersi create.

There's always been something about you that infatuated him. Whether it's the spark in your eyes when you laugh or the blind love you have for everything single thing that lives.

These feelings are more than infatuation. He knows that. But he wonders that with your gift, do you know as well? That's what keeps him from confessing his overgrown crush to you — your gift as an eternal.

Y/n, the telepath, someone privy to the worlds thoughts and feelings whenever they feel like it. Someone who can very well feel the aching in his heart. Someone who must know now, just how he feels.

You smile back at him, slowly walking along the mountain path as the sun begins to set on the horizon. It had been a long day of work, often interrupted by children wanting to play or Ikaris approaching you before fretting away.

He follows you up the hill side, wondering just where you're guiding him until the top of the mountain flattens put beneath his feet and he finds you, looking out at the expanse of earth around you.

"It's beautiful, isn't it."

His eyes don't leave your figure, more defined than ever with the wind pushing back gently at your loose clothes.

"Yes, you are."

Your eyes meet his, smile widening.

He quickly closes the space between the two of you as the sun melts into the horizon, covering the world in an array of colors.

You look up into his eyes and he gulps, that fear pulling at his throat again. Nerves build up in the pit of his stomach and he just about leaves your side, once again.

Suddenly your lips are on his and he blinks in surprise before melting into your touch.

Your finger tips on his cheeks.

His hands on your hips.

He pulls you up to his chest, one hand snaking around to hold the back of your neck. The cradling hold on the back of your head is comforting, welcomed as he holds you.

Warmth pools into your stomach as you tug at the nape of his hair. His hot breath hits your neck as he pants against you, pulling away to murmur in your ear.

You nod earnestly, kissing him again.

His arms wrap around you tightly. Ikaris floats up into the air with you, kissing you even deeper as his eyes slowly glow. He lays you both down, legs straddling your waist as you lay beneath him.

His lips break away from yours to explore you. His lips wander down the line of your chin before continuing down your neck, leaving kisses and small nips as he goes. You gasp at nearly every touch. Every bit of pressure that seems to flood you with pleasure.

He finds a soft spot on your neck that draws breathy moans from your lips, sucking at the spot that draws those sweet sounds from you.

Your back arches to help Ikaris pull your top down, exposing your breasts to him. His touch, his hands, his warm breath against your skin, all of it sends your mind reeling.

A whine breaks from your lips, desperate for more as your hips pounce up... and more he lovingly gives...

word count:: 590
requested by:: in comment >