sam wilson

imagine it's the civil war

- ↺ -

You sit in the passenger in the van Clint is driving thorough the abandoned airport parking lot, anxiously turning your head every which way to spot them. Despite not being an official Avenger ( like Scott in the back ) you have worked with the Avengers before. Especially a pretty flyboy by the name of Sam Wilson. Clint parks the van and raises an eyebrow at you as you take a quivering breath. ( Mainly to prepare for the coming argument ). Wanda in the back wakes up from a short nap in time for Clint to open the sliding door for Scott and herself ( Scott still being very asleep ).

Sam turns to look to see the 'Ant-Man', Wanda, and Clint there for the expected battle. Steve and Barnes stand behind him and as he watches the vehicle he sees you open the passenger door to step out of the van. In a hurry of steps he's there to help you and immediately badgers you with questions.

"What the hell are you doing here y/n."

"I heard there was gonna be a fight, Sam. Isn't that why were here in a dingy German airport parking lot?"

"You aren't an Avenger."

"And who made you one? I've done just as much as you have with the team and between my hours in the offices maybe double."

"This is serious."

"Which of us is more likely to crack a joke, Wilson? Or shall we bring up 'Tic-Tac' passed out in the back seat over there?"

A frown paints his features with worry and you lean in to press a tiny kiss on his lips. Grinning up at him with that silly smirk you've donned he can't help but sigh and press a kiss to your forehead.

"Swear you'll stay safe."

"You know me, Sam. I don't risk it if it isn't worth it, our rights are on the line. I'll be as safe as I can be, as long as you stay safe too."

"I swear, if you do, hun."

"I swear, Flyguy."

( total word count : 350 words )