tony stark

imagine the Sokovia Accords briefing is in process and a clip plays on the screen about you that

imagine the Sokovia Accords briefing is in process and a clip plays on the screen about you that . . .

- ↺ -

Tony had come to realize one thing all those years ago, back when Sokovia hadn't happened yet. He couldn't lose you. So when he accidentally created a murder bot set on wiping out the entire human race - his thoughts were set on how to keep you safe. Except you were the one that had no idea when not to the most stupid, bravest, and most honorable things in the world.

And as the General clicked play on the clips, Tony could only watch for so long.

You grit your teeth as the jet flies overhead, before circling back around. Confused you watch, wondering who the hell is piloting the quin-jet. Then as a wave of bullets rain down you turn to run. Hands going up in the air to attempt to cover yourself when you see them.

Clint's being a complete self-sacrificial idiot and you come to a split second decision. Running over you find yourself holding your hands up towards the ship. Your powers echo out of your palms and an invisible shield circles around Clint and the kid he's hugging to his chest.

The clip shows you falling in slow motion, bullet holes decorating your body. E/c eyes wide open, palm laying open to the sky and blood spreading into the grey uniform you wore. Tony closes his eyes in a rush with a hurried breath, never again.

Never again will he lose anyone else he comes to care about, the Accords will help, they have to help. Gods, never again...

( total word count : 279 words )