peter parker (th)

imagine Peter seeing you with another guy and not being able to stand it( - you will need to know t/n for their name )

( - you will need to know t/n for their name )

- ↺ -

It was another high school party, that your date happened to be hosting. You went to their house early to help them and their parents ( before they left for a weekend trip ). Your entire grade was invited and a large majority of the grades below were expected to try to sneak in.

The party got going and eventually you and your date relaxed from the pains of hosting, although you were convinced that you still needed to greet the people coming in. You were talking with a friend when the door opened to Ned Leeds and Peter Parker.

"Hey guys glad you could make it!"

You were the odd person with no friend group, in every friend group. It didn't matter who it was or what they were interested, you could be best friends with them in seconds. You first really got to know Ned and Peter during Decathlon practices and events.

"Oh um, yeah! Great party."

You blink at the crack in Peter's voice as he turns a scarlet, just before you can say something to make him feel better your date is whisking you away.

Peter found himself on a couch in a living room later that night, everyone dancing and eating causally as strobe lights decorated the ceilings. You were laughing with your date and some of their friends when they swept you up on their arms and kissed you deeply.

You pulled from the kiss with an unsure grin on your face as the few around you both cheered. Peter had watched and scrunched down with a glare/pout covering his expression.

Much later that night you had hurried outside, your clothes screwed up a bit. Your date calling after you, trying to catch up. Tears littering your cheeks as you gasped for air, running right into the firm chest of Peter Parker.

"So-sorry, um see you later Pete."

Only your date had managed to catch up to you and stood in front of the two of you.

"Y/n c'mon, come back to the party-."

"T/n - no! I've already told you, we discussed it when you first asked me out!"

"I didn't think you were serious about that, babe, c'mon. Chill about it."

"Hey, they already said no t/n."

"Oh buzz of Parker, or is he why you won't take a shot and sleep with me y/n?"

They laugh, Peter turns red and looks at you out of the corner of his eye. Your cheeks have fresher tears and your e/c eyes have red rims, but your fist are clenched and the pizza you ate is swirling in your gut.

"No. It's because I have more respect for myself. And I don't want to have wasted it on a damn two-week-high-school-relationship! And if you're as bad at English as I recall, I'll spell it out for you t/n - w e  a r e o v e r."

You turn at that  their jaw drops and march away with red clouded your vision. Hurried footsteps follow behind and you whirl around only to see Peter behind you.

"Sorry, I just- can I walk you home? Just incase?"

Relief floods your senses as you smile softly, "yes, um, thank you."

"Yeah, anytime."

You both walk in silence for the first few minutes. You live on the same block as Peter and you've walked home together after late night practices and other stuff.

"Are you okay?"

"No..."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

You swallow hard, choking on a new batch of sobs, "I just, I don't date very often much less give anyone a chance because I have different ideas on stuff. I want to wait until I'm married, have this special thing for my future husband or wife ya know. But of course I pick a f*ck (boy/girl) who only wanted sex."

"That's their loss."

A smile tugs on the corner of your lips as you near the entrance of your building. You look at the chestnut haired boy and grin.

"Thank you, Peter."

"Like I said anytime."

"I, I might just take you up on the offer. See you, Parker."

"Bye l/n," he trails off as the door closes with a quiet thud. He had frozen like a deer in headlights, except he felt more alive then ever before.

( total word count : 805 words )
yay! so i'm very excited because i've seen my read count go up over the past few days!
just remember to drop a request, leave a comment, or even show your support by voting or even clicking that like button for more!
( i sound like a cringy youtuber lol! )