he first sees you

This chapter will showcase when certain superheroes first met you ( there might be a part two... ) and I'm going to try to make each as unique as I can. Will there be a tiny bit of cussing, yes...

Also I'm going to have a little note after each preference bc I like to talk about what I write.

Terms you may need to know ( I have no idea what the usual way these are used for ) and each can be whatever you want!
- y/n is your first name
- l/n is your last name
- y/e is your eye color
- y/h is your hair color

Steve Rogers : Messy Breakfast :
( think Agent Carter season 1 diner )

        The long story short - is it was a really short story. Steve had only been out of the ice for about a month or two living in a small apartment in Brooklyn that SHIELD had set up for him. ( Despite the super soldier knowing nothing of the twenty-first century ). Steve was told that he could go anywhere, do anything he wanted and that SHIELD would be taking care of him in the shadows. That's how he wound up outside of an retro-styled diner hoping for a bit of home.
        He sat in a little booth towards the back, hidden from view for the most part. He settled on looking at the menu after scoping out the restaurant for a bit. Steve was in his own little world until a gruff cough brought him out of the menu to see a hunched over red-haired woman waiting on his order. He managed to stutter it out, caught off guard.

       "We'll have that right out for you, hun."

        So he sat back and waited looking around at the walls. Records hung on the walls and the checkered pattern on the floor looked well worn with marks that looked like little wheels etched into the tiles. The whole diner had an aged aesthetic to it ( that many would consider a little exaggerated or extreme ).

       "Excuse me, sir? Did you order the number five with the extra sides of bacon and scrambled eggs?"
      "Yes ma'am, that's mine."

        And then he looked at her. She was wearing the soft blue uniform that all the other waiters were in, but it complimented her y/e eyes. She carefully set the plates on the table ( hoping that she wouldn't drop yet another meal ). Steve scooted out of her way, careful not to accidentally brush her hand as he took a plate from her.

       "Thank you, ma'am."
       "Of course, do you need anything to drink, sir?"
       "A coffee please."

        Y/n reprimanded her thoughts as they strayed vicariously once her eyes met his. Between the baby blues that looked like they had all the time in the world to tell a story and the toned muscles all she wanted to do was sit and ask him about himself. Still she reminded herself that she was working and that bills were soon to be due. Deep inside she yearned to be able to hear this man's story, for her aspirations weren't to work in this diner but to have her name printed across a row of book shelves all written by her. ( That's why she had first taken this crappy job in hopes to hear of the people's lives ).
        Once y/n got his coffee together she brought it by the table expecting to see only a small portion of the mountain of food gone. Instead only a little was left and Steve thankfully chugged the coffee down. Y/n stood there for a second, chin having dropped a little before her mouth spoke before she could think.

"Are you a super human or something?"

Which obviously caused Steve to choke in surprise on a smaller sip of coffee and spitting it to splash all over the table. Heads turned to the table and the red-haired woman from before growled almost as though she was summoned from wherever she had been to order y/n to get to cleaning. Y/n scurried back with the towels and sprays, bright cherry spots still prominent on her cheeks.