loki

imagine Loki not knowing you were on Sakaar

- ↺ -

You stood in the arena blood pounding heavily in your ears. Your opponent had not yet been revealed and you gripped your blade's hilt tighter. You had been forced into blue accented, thick armor and your hair had been braided back tightly. The same paint on the armor went over your eyes that made the icy tint in them shine.

Loki came late to yet another battle, only a week on the planet at this point with no sight Thor or y/n. ( Part of him hopes Thor made it Asgard, and the other part hopes the both of you will appear soon ). As he sat on the same couch as the Grand Master he grinned with his drink ready for another battle. The arena hummed with the shouts and cheers of the people as the battle neared closer.

The door opposite of you raised slowly and you gulp as a creature several feet taller than you crashes through it. It takes no time charging towards you, you barely diving out of it's path. Except it makes a sharper turn then you estimated it could make and swings one of its fist to crash into your nose.

You're sent flying and land on the other side of the arena with pricklings of pain beginning to flood your face and blood rushes out of your nose like a tsunami. You barely get a chance to sit up as puffs of colored powder rise into the air as the crowd cheers.

Loki, however, has paled considerable recognizing you. Possibly his crush ( read love of his life ). And as the beast above you sends another fist into your face, a muffled shout falls from your busted lip. Still he watches as you stand unbalanced, raising your hands that have your blood on them. The blade you had been holding lays where it first hit you and you grit your teeth as you focus.

He watches desperately from the vip box, standing to look down at you. Your eyes close as flames begin to lick harmlessly at your palms. The fire grows in your hands, turning a magnificent blue as you glare. You launch a fireball that's twice the size of the creatures head at it. It shrieks and runs, as your icy eyes begin to glow brightly and the signature blue flame you carry inside you lights them up.

The Grand Master's jaw drops as you scream and send another blast of fire at the creature that had circled back around to attack you once again. He fingers the remote, that unknowledgeable to you, can send strong waves of electricity through you. Loki cheers getting into the spirit of the game as he watches you advance towards the beast, picking up your blade before kicking it roughly in the jaw.

The cheer catches the Grand Master's attention giving you a chance to attack the beast again. Only as the crowd begins to chant your name, the Grand Master's attention flies back to the fight where without a second thought he presses the button.

A pain filled shriek slips out as you collapse onto your knees, electricity burning the flesh the fob covers on your neck and the arena grows fuzzy. The creature sees its chance and leaps into the air. Barely conscious you see it coming, but find you can't move. Loki curses as he plops back onto the long couch, unable to do anything except close his eyes as a scream pierces the air as the beast crushes you beneath its weight...

( total word count : 631 words )
so, yeah... let me know if you got feels from this one because I was going for feels but I'm not very proud of it...
maybe part 2??