bruce banner

Bruce groaned as the screen in front of him beeped and flashed angrily

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bruce groaned as the screen in front of him beeped and flashed angrily. He quickly slide something across the screens and reset the test with another variable.

Y/n had heard the doctor's odd noise of frustration and they walked over to Bruce concerned. Even just standing shoulder to shoulder with the man made butterflies spark in their stomach. Dancing around joyously when they are beside Bruce but quickly turn rageful when they step away from him.

"What's wrong, Bruce?"

"It didn't match up again, y/n!"

"Take a step back and take a deep breath, okay," they smiled, finger tips gently brushing against the top of his hand as they reached past him for the screen.

Y/n's brow scrunched in the cute little fashion that Bruce had seen it do every time they were thinking hard about something. They're adorable.

Suddenly y/n let's a little scream slip from her lips as they find success and the screen doesn't scream at them for their attempt.

Bruce grins, stepping beside y/n and looking over the results. "This is exactly what I needed! How did you know what to do?"

"I have my own projects going on too you know?" Y/n laughs, bring one of their hands to almost smother the giggle.

Bruce carefully places one of his hands over the hand y/n left on the work space. Y/n looks at his eyes in surprise to find him grinning widely and a soft smile takes a place on their lips.

"Thank you, y/n."

And there are the butterflies again, beating their wings in an aggressive pace to make the skipping of their heart.

(280 words)
requested by @regan838

MARVEL ↺ IMAGES जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें