t'challa

...

- ↺ -

It's not the fact that it's completely normal, it's the fact that it happens a lot more than you wish you could say. You work in the same lab as Shuri, with Shuri obviously, and T'Challa had finally come down to your labs to see the new tech. Except with the new prank the two of you had planned, it already had you in tears in a pile on the floor thinking about it. Plus the confounded look T'Challa was giving you was not helping.

Eventually he did pick you up off the ground and pull you in for a quick hug as Shuri explained to him in the longest, biggest words they had found on how the new suits worked. In short the explanation ended with T'Challa's brown creased in confusion, you having finally stopped giggling wiped your face off and calmly asked him to attack it in anyway he wanted. Shuri pulled out her phone as he roundhouse kicked it, it swaying on the stand but stayed in place. A violent purple swept over the uniform as it absorbed the hit.

"The material is woven with vibranium making it less reactive to attacks and denser so you feel less of the power being used against you."

"See? Go ahead and kick it again."

"Why do you have your phone out, Shuri?"

"Research purposes, go on!"

T'Challa kicks it halfheartedly and the energy stored inside sends him twisting into the air and falling heavily onto the floor. Shuri already has the video saved to four different backup accounts so that you can both have it for forever. T'Challa looks over right beside him where you sit, well lay on your back cackling like you're insane. It had been hilarious, everyone else in and around your and Shuri's labs who saw are trying to hide their smiles.

T'Challa throws you a confused look as you grin through your tears at him, "What, T? That was hilarious!"

"It was not!"

"It was too," Shuri giggled plopping to the floor near the two as her chest heaves with laughter as well. T'Challa did have to smile at the two eventually ( Shuri had pulled up the video again, changing the speed of it to slow-motion - and his face! ).

( total word count : 381 words )