Different Earths and Lives Part 2

2nd part to Amy3421's request
Barrys POV
After many questions they started to get more and more freaked out.

"Why are you asking me all these questions? I know you don't have the time to be doing this with every guy who walks in." I say in an annoyed tone.

"You're........ different." Steve says looking at the others.

It wasn't the whole team I knew from the movies. It was just Steve, Natasha, and Tony.

"You said you were adopted. Did you ever find out who your real parents were." Natasha asks me.

"My parents said they died in a car crash." I respond.

"Did you know there names?" Stark asks.

"Yes but only one of them, but why are you so curious. They have nothing to do with this." I say just wanting to leave and get back to my earth.

"Just talk." The black widows says with a fed up kind of tone.

"The name was Tony but I never got the full last name. They never told me my moms." I finished.

"How did they figure out your dads name?" Nat asks me.

"My mom said I was wearing a jacket with the a Tony S. On it." I say wondering why any of this is relevant.

The look on Starks face changed drastically. He looked nervous.

"What's the problem?" I ask the shocked man who stood before me.

"Barry can we talk in private." Steve asks me.

I nod my head. Tony gives some kind of approving glance to Steve right before he takes me with him.

"What's is it Captain." I say.

"Funny." He says in a dull voice with a hint of real laughter.

"But this is serious. The Tony your parents mentioned. Well...."The soldier led on.

"Well?" I questioned.

"That's Mr. Stark." He says quickly.

I went from a cold look to a surprised and shocked look.

"Your serious?" I ask.

"My dad. Mr. Stark from a different Earth.... your funny." I kid.

"Different Earth?" Rodgers questions. Knowing I let out too much information I try and change the subject.

"Well. This news was.... interesting. Can I leave now." I impatiently tell him.

"Just like that. You find out your real father is the famous Tony Stark and you want to leave." Steve says shocked.

"I don't believe you that's it. I have a real family back on..." I stop immediately to change my words.

"Where I live." I finish.

"And where is that." Steve asks.

"Cant say." I simply respond. But that's did not set well with the Steve across from me.

"And why not. Your never getting out of here if you don't give answers." He threatens.

"Central City." I blurt.

"Central City? Where's that?" He asks.

"Far away from here, so just let me go."

"Come with me." The Captain says as I get up and reluctantly follow.

Once I get to where he was taking me I find myself in a room with just the Iron Man. Stark walks up to me and takes of the handcuffs.

"There. Now listen to me. I really am your dad. Bartholomew." He says starting to tear up.