Bad Thoughts and Being Drunk Part 2

Caitlins POV
"Hey everybody wanna know a secret!" Barry says in a very drunken tone.

"Yah dude." The other guys at the bar say.

I quickly rush over to Barry before he can say anything. I pull him arm trying to bring him back to the table.

"Get off me!" Barry yells.

"Why don't we go see what Cisco's doing over at the table." I say trying to remain calm after I was just yelled at.

"I'm not going with you." Barry angrily says to me.

Cisco hears the commotion and joins me.

"Barry please let's just go home." Cisco tells him.

"I'm not going anywhere. This is the one time I can relax after being a hero all day and your taking it away from me!" Barry yells at me and Cisco as he take a shot.

"Let's go Barry." I say to him in a slight angry tone.

Just as I say that Barry downs 7 shots with his super speed. Everyone sees.

"What's the hell Barry!" Cisco yells at him.
Cisco POV
I see Barry use him speed in front of everyone.

I suddenly get a call from Joe.

"Hey Joe what's up."

"Is Barry with you? He hasn't been answering any of my calls."

"Yeah he's with me and Caitlin."

"Well he needs to get to the station right now. Singh is really mad. Barry didn't show up to work."

"There's one slight problem Joe."

"What?"

"Barrys not in the best state right now. He's a drunken mess."

"But I though Barry couldn't get drunk."

"Well me and Caitlin made a special drink so he could but we miscalculated the extent of it."

"Well deal with that later just get him here."

"Will do" I say knowing that it won't be easy.

I hang up and get Caitlin.

"Joe says Singh needs him at the station right now." I tell Caitlin as she walks back to the table.

"Well how are we going to get him out of here?" She asks me.

"Caitlin! I don't feel so good." I hear Barry yell.

After that I see Barry rush to the nearest trash can and empty what was in his stomach. Which was mostly alcohol.

*time skip*

3rdperson

Cisco and Caitlin finally got Barry into the car after much arguing. They arrive at the station to see a very disappointed Joe and an angry Captain.

"Where's Barry?" Singh says as she looks around only seeing his two best friends.

"He's........ um not available right now." Caitlin nervously says.

"What do you mean? Joe said he was on his way with you two. Now tell me where he is." The Captain demands.

"I'm riggghhht here Captainnn." Barry says in a drunk tone that Singh immediately notices.

"Allen! So you think getting drunk at bars is more important than your job!" Singh yells at him.

"Well maybe if you would give me a day off I'd appreciate it more!" Barry yells at Singh surprising everyone around them.

"What did you just say to me." Singh asks in a very angry tone that Barry doesn't catch on to because he is too drunk.

"You heard me." Barry says sternly at the Captain who's face had a look of shock and complete anger.

"Well Mr.Allen this attitude you've developed is coming right back at you. You talk back to me again and your fired!" Singh yells. He didn't want to loose his best CSI not at all but if he was going to act like this Singh wasn't going to let it slide.

"You would never. Im too good of a CSI to be let go and you know it." Barry says competing disregarded the threat of loosing his job.

"Well then Allen your gone."

"Captain please Barry is just in a bad state." Caitlin begs.

"You aren't really going to fire him are you?" Joe asks Singh stepping away from the group.

"I don't know Joe. He needs to learn that his actions have consequences." Singh says to Joe.

"Please Captain maybe just a suspension but we need him he's the best CSI we've ever had." Joe tells him.

"Fine. But only because we need him. If this ever happens again I'm not holding back. But I must ask why Barry is so drunk. I've never seen him so out of it." Singh asks quietly to Joe so the others can't hear him.

"That's going to need a big explanation snd I'm not sure you are ready for it." Joe says to Singh implementing that it's something serious.

To be Continued.........

A/N
Sorry this update took so long I had a fun day with my dad at a museum and didn't have time to write. Hope you enjoyed it!