Suprise Party and Finding Out

Barrys POV
Today's my birthday. I did normal birthday things like going out for breakfast with Joe and Iris. I've been getting presents from my close friends. There were only a few criminals to catch today so it wasn't too bad. I went into work but only for a while because Caitlin wanted to take me out to lunch. We went to get big belly burger and ate it in a park while watching the fountains.

I spent the rest of the day with Caitlin we went to a fair and she made sure it was the perfect day. While we were on our way back to Caitlins apartment Joe called me.

"Hello?" I say

"Hey Bear. I was wondering if you could come by the precinct. I have a few files that Singh asked me to give to you." Joe asks.

"I'll be there soon. Quick question is there anyone there or are people gone for the night." I ask. I wanted to see if I could just speed in and out so I could get back to Caitlin.

"Um.. no. I'll see you there." Joe says as he hangs up.

"Sorry babe but I have to go I'll be back in a bit." I say to Caitlin giving her a kiss.

"That's fine Bear. I've actually got to go to the store to pick something up." Caitlin tells me as I hug her goodbye and leave.
Joe's POV
Everyone in at the ccpd are here to throw Barry a surprise birthday party. I hear the chatters of people talking as they decorate the place.

"What did he say?" David asks me as I get off the phone.

"He asked if anyone was here. He may be on to us but I think we're ok." I say thinking about what Barry said. I don't know why he would ask if people were there.

A few minutes later I get a text from Barry.

"On my way" -Barry

"Ok everyone! Barry is going to be here any minute so get into your places." I say to everyone as they all hide and turn off the lights.
Barrys POV
I arrive outside of the precinct looking through the windows I see all the lights off. I shrug it off knowing it's only Joe. I speed sped in.

"Joe?" I call out. Speeding from his desk back to the middle area. I run to turn on the lights. My mouth drops open as I look in shock. I see everyone I work with starting at me with the same look of shock in there faces.

"S-suprise!" An officer stutters quietly.

"Hey everyone." I say awkwardly.

"Thanks for the party!" I tell them trying to clear the air out of its silence.

"Y-you're the Flash?" A lady asks.

"Umm.... yeah." I say nervously as to wait they may think.

"Happy birthday Barry!" Joe says loudly as the others catch on.

"Happy birthday!" They shout.

"Thanks everyone!" I say as Caitlin comes from around the corner and hands me a piece of cake.

"Cait?" I ask happily.

"I thought you were at the store." I say.

"Yeah. Getting your cake!" Caitlin exclaims as we kiss again and join the rest of the people.

Everyone goes to sit at the large table.

The Captain raises his glass. "A toast to Barry Allen our best CSI we've ever had, a great friend to all, and the city's hero. Happy birthday."

"To Barry!" Joe raises his glass.

"To Barry!" Another officer raises her glass.

"To Barry!" "To Barry!" "To Barry" They cheer as we clink the glasses together.

"I just wanted to say thank you all for the best birthday ever!" I thank everyone as the party finishes up. I think to myself What a great day.

The End

A/N
A short one for today. Hope you enjoyed it!!