Black Arrow Part 2

*4 years later *
3rd Person
"Nora! Nora!" A voice calls for the little child who ran circles around the house.

Giggles followed right after.

"Watch out!" Ruby calls.

The little girls confused face was soon to be smiles when her daddy came up from behind her and picked her up twirling her in the air.

"Ok you too. Time for lunch!" The momma calls them to the table.

"Guess what we got Nora." Barry questions here.

"What?" Nora asks excitedly.

"Big belly burger and your favorite french fries!" Barry shouts as Ruby chuckles at the two of them.

"Yay! Fwench fwies." Nora repeats but without the sound of her r's. Barry hands her some chicken nuggets and fries while also giving Ruby a burger.

"I can't believe they finally made a big belly burger here. We haven't had it since..." Ruby stops in her tracks. Both of them missed Earth 1 so much. They missed there friends and family.

"I know. But at least we can think of all the fun times we had while we eat these." Barry takes a big bite of his giant burger.

"I remember all the times Caitlin or Cisco decided to pay, forgetting your huge appetite." Ruby laughs with Barry.

Meanwhile back on Earth 38 a certain someone didn't want to accept the fact that Barry and a Ruby were gone. She has been endlessly searching for the pair and she has finally found the right Earth.

"You almost done Nora?" Barry asks.

"All done!" She says jumping out of her seat.

Ruby went to take her into the living room, but was interrupted by a breach opening next to the couch.

"Barry!" Ruby shouts fearing for what was to come.

"Are you okay?" Barry says rushing in, until he noticed the breach.

"This can't be good." Ruby says and Barry nods in agreement.

Only a second later did a blonde long haired women come through.

"K-Kara?" Barry asks in shock.

"I've found you! Thank Rao!" Kara shouts jumping onto Barry and Ruby.

"Kara...need...air." Ruby spits out as she notices and let's go.

"How did you find us?" Ruby asks confused.

"Well I didn't want to accept you guys were gone. So I did some digging and searching and eventually found what Earth you guys are on." She smiles happily.

"Is there an emergency?" Barry asks.

"No emergency. But Oliver and Felicity are getting married and I thought you'd guys would want to come." Kara replied.

"That's great! But we can't leave this Earth." Ruby says.

"Why?" The cheerful hero asks turning her smile into a frown.

"The people who took us, told us if we ever left they would come and take us again." Barry chimes in.

"Daddy?" Nora calls from in the kitchen. She ran there once Ruby saw the portal and told her to get back.

Ruby picks up Nora and walks back over to Kara and Barry.

"Oh well who is this?" Kara says in a sweet tone.

"This is Nora." Ruby says.

"Now aren't you just the cutest."Kara tickles her tummy as Nora laughs.

"It was great seeing you Kara. We both have missed you so much." Barry hugs the girl of steel.

"Don't think your getting rid of me just yet. I've got a plan to get you out. But you may not be able to come back to this Earth." Kara tells the parents and they nod in agreement.

"Well then. Let's go home. Well your home not mine." Supergirl says and they take off.

To be Continued...