Friends Day

Caitlins POV
Ugh Barry where are you? I think to myself as I sit near the computers in Star Labs.

Being caught up in my work I didn't notice H.R. behind me talking about friends day decorations.

"Caitlin are you even listing? This is a big day!" H. R. whines.

"Sorry I have my mind on something else." I tell him without realizing what's I said.

H.R. notices my unusual confidence and tries to pry into my thoughts.

"Yeah Barry of course, but we need to get this done." H.R. says confidently and quickly catching me by surprise.

"W-what? I- I, no of course not. What were we talking about again." I say trying to change the subject as I fell my cheeks start to heat up.

"What's that?." H.R questions and points, seeing the present on my desk.

I quickly move it out of sight and play it off as nothing.

"Are you seeing things again?" I question him back.

"I know your secret Miss Snow. You like Mr. Allen." H.R. tells me.

I blush and sink back into my seat. But just in time Barry runs in screaming about an emergency.

"I NEED HELP! I DID SOMETHING!" The worn out speedster shouts as he entered the cortex running into me and H.R.

Cisco then comes out from his lab, shouting at H.R. to keep his decorations out of his tech lab. Cisco notices Barrys state.

"What happened?" He asks.

"I was coming from Jitters and I ran into someone and dropped all the coffee." Barry pouts as he hangs his head low.

"What's the frack Barry?! I thought you were hurt?" Cisco shouts annoyed from having the leave his work.

*time skip*

H.R. invited everyone from Team Flash for a friends day celebration.

Once everyone arrived the party started. We had drinks and well I had many of them. Maybe a little too many.
Barrys POV
I've been talking to Cisco about a new addition to my suit when I look across the room to see a drunk Caitlin taking shots with Julian next to her.

I feel a deep pit grow in my stomach. I shake it off pretending it's just the alcohol, when I know it's not.

I make my way to her, checking my watch seeing it's almost 2am. She catches my eye and comes closer to me as drunk giggles.

"Heyyy Barry." She slurs her words.

"Hi Cait. Maybe you've had enough to drink tonight." I say taking the last shot from her hand.

"You're no fun Flash." Caitlin pouts.

"Let's get you home." I start to say but something clicks in her head as her expression changes.

"I forgot the gift!" She shouts as she runs to her desk frantically looking for something.

"Cait?" I ask.

She grabs a tiny box from her desk drawer and walks over to me.

"Happy Friendship Dayy." She squeals and hands me the box.

I open it to see a keychain with a microphone and flash symbol connected to it. A smile grows on my face and I give Caitlin the biggest hug.

"Do you like it?" She asks.

"I love it." I say.

"Well that's good cause I loveeee you." Caitlin slurs again.

She loves me?I ask myself.

I've always sort of had feeling for her but she's drunk and I don't want to take advantage of her. But suddenly she sees me blush and pulls my face to hers and kisses me.

I kiss back.