Pizza Time and Kidnapped Part 1

*snowbarry*
Barrys POV
"Hey, who's getting the pizza tonight?" Cisco asks walking through the lab.

"I say the fastest man alive should because I'm starving!" Caitlin says as she looks at Barry and laughs.

"No fair" I say in a pouty tone looking at Caitlin.

"I agree with Caitlin!" Cisco shouts.

"Ok, ok I'll get it." "Be back in a Flash" I say kissing Caitlin as I run out.
Caitlins POV
"You guys are so cute!" Cisco says.

"Cisco." I say blushing at the thought of Barry.

A few minutes later Barrys speeds through the door and into the lab.

"Pizza Time!" He says.

"Your late. I'm not paying for those." Cisco finished as he laughs with Barry.

They notice my confused look.

"Pizza time. You know from Spider-Man 2?" Cisco questions me.

I'm still confused

"Don't tell me you haven't seen Spider-Man 2, with Doc Ock?" Cisco questions me again.

"No..... should I have?" I say knowing I'm going to have to watch it with them.

"Babe. For real." Barrys jokes with me.

"Caitlin you're crazy! After pizza we are watching it." Cisco says.

"But Cisco.... I have-" I start to say only to be cut off by Barry.

"Great idea man! Cait it's an awesome movie let's just eat some pizza." He says.

                                  *time skip*

After pizza, Barry drags me over to the coach where there was Cisco with candy and popcorn. I snuggle up next to Barry as the movie starts. Oh how I love cuddling with Barry. He's just the sweetest.

"Spider-Man watch out!" I say as I watch Peter Parker almost got hit by debris falling from the sky.

Barry giggled as he say me yelling at a tv. The movie goes on until it is interrupted by an alert on Cisco's phone.

"Meta alert. Down town." Cisco tells us.

"I got it. You guys keep watching the movie I'll be back soon." Barrys says. But before leaving he gives me a kiss and speeds off.

"Don't worry Caitlin. He'll be fine." Cisco says to me. I always worry when he goes out to fight but I know he has to protect the city.

                                     *time skip*

It's been 30 minutes and Barry still hasn't come back. I'm started to get a little worried.

"When do you think he'll be back." I anxiously ask Cisco.

"He's probably just taking him to the police he should be back soon." He reassures me.

1 hour

"Cisco we should really check on him." I say.

"I'm with you on that one Barry never takes this long." Cisco says as we walk over to check the computers.

"What the hell?" Cisco quietly says.

"What's is it Cisco?" I ask.

"Barrys suit. I can't see his vitals or connect to his comms." He tells me.

"Can you track it?!" I ask very worried.

"I'll try." Cisco says as he types away on the keyboard.

"Nothing. I'll go to the CCPD you stay here." He tells me.

"Ok I'll keep checking the computers." I tell him as he walks out the door.

Oh Barry what's have you gotten into know. I think to myself.
Cisco POV
Barry would never take this long to capture a meta. I'm get in my car and drive to the station to talk to Joe and see if he has seen Barry anywhere.

I arrive at the ccpd and walk in and go to Joe's desk.

"Hey Cisco." He says as he notices me.

"Hey Joe. Have you seen Barry around?" I ask.

"Not since he went to get pizza for you and Caitlin." Joe asks concerned.

"Well about an hour ago he went to fight a new meta. He said that he would be fine alone so we didn't think much of it. We finally went to check on him only to see that the tracker on his suit was disabled. Also we can't see his vitals or anything else connected to his suit. We think he may be in big trouble. But we need to find him first." I say to Joe.

He looked surprised and worried. It isn't normal for Barry to turn off his comms or tracker. So I know somethings definitely wrong.

⚠️Trigger warning! Violence and blood⚠️
Barrys POV
I woke up with a sharp pain in my side. I found a small knife sticking out of the side of my stomach and a pool of blood growing beside me. I saw the bruises and cuts that ran down my arms and legs. It burned. As my vision starting to become clearer I looked around me and tried to find out where I was.

"You're awake." I hear a voice say.

"Why a-am I here." I say stuttering from the pain and coldness of the room. I was still in my suit but it was torn up.

"I've finally got him. The Flash. The hero of Central City." He says.

"Why did you take me!" I ask.

"Because you flash, you ruin people lives!" He yells at me.

"What do you mean." I ask again.

"You are no hero. You are putting everyone's lives in danger with your crazy villain. My little girl died because you were too busy fighting instead of saving!" He says.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt." I say.

"But they did. And that's on you. So now it's time for revenge. Why should you get to live when you caused my family so much pain." He yells at me once more.

"Who are you?" I ask genuinely wondering.

"Your worst nightmare." He says. Just then I feel the temperature drop and he slash's a knife across my face. Again and again. Until I was about to pass out he dragged me to a different room and shot me in the foot. I had meta dampeners on but even if I didn't I would have no energy to run. My foot bleeding out as I cry in pain. Wishing for my team to notice I'm gone and save me. I drift off in an unconscious state still shivering from the harsh cold temperatures.

To be continued......

A/N
I don't know why but this one was really fun to write. Hope you enjoyed it!