The Battle

In honor of it SNOWING AT THE END OF APRIL this one shot will be the team in snow....

3rd Person
"Hurry up Cisco!" Barry shouts while zipping up his last layer.

"The zippers stuck! Someone help!" Cisco cries out.

"I'm coming." Barry sighs walking over the helpless soul in the other room.

Once the zipper was up everyone gathered by the elevator.

"Ok checklist. Is everyone here?" Cisco asks counting heads. Caitlin, Barry, Iris, Harry, Ralph, and Joe.

"To make this go faster just tell me what you have and I'll check it off the list." Cisco instructs.

"Snowball makers." - Caitlin

"Sleds." - Harry

"Snowboards." - Ralph

"More sleds." - Joe

"Shovels" - Iris

"Snowball launcher." - Barry.

"Hold on. Hold on. Snowball launcher?Where did that come from?" Caitlin asks confused.

"I may or may not have created it. Trust me it will be fun. I think we have everything so let's head out." Cisco commands pointing to the inside of the elevator and leading the way.

"Well this should be fun." Joe whispers to Iris.

"You're in for a real treat Dad." Iris giggles as the elevator door closes.

***

"Ah look at all the precious gold we have here." Ralph picks up a chunk of snow and chucks it at a tree.

"Pretty solid." Ralph nods his head at his test run.

"Alright so who will be team captains?" Barry asks but recives confused looks form the others.

"What's do you mean teams?" Caitlin aks back.

"You didn't think that this was really just going to be everyone sliding down a hill and that's it? What do you think the snowball launcher is for?" Barry smirks as Caitlins eyes grow wide.

"Oh no."

"Oh no is right. I say Cisco should be a captain because he built it. And because I came up with the game I'll be the other one. But before we pick teams here is the game. Each team has to build a fort. Once that is done you get 1 minute to make as many snowballs as you can before the game begins. You can still make them after but you'll want a good amount to start off with. Head shots are game and ice balls can only be used towards the end of the game."

"You're allowing ice balls?!? Now that is a risky decision Barr." Iris nervously states.

"Yep! Does everyone get the rules?" Barrys asks and they nod their heads in agreement.

"Ok I'll pick first. I'll take Iris." Barry says.

"Of course." Ralph scoffs and Barry just smiles in return.

"I'll take Joe." Joe nods at Cisco's choice.

"Then I take Caitlin." Barry says and Cisco nods.

"I want Harry."

"And I'll take Ralph." Barry chooses the last person and the teams have been made.

"3.....2.....1 and be gone!" Cisco shouts and each team runs a different direction.

***
Barrys Team: Barry, Caitlin, Iris and Ralph
"We've got this in the bag. You know why?" Barry asks.

"I think I know. It's been in my mind this whole time. Literally." Caitlin sighs and Barry smiles.