A Speedsters Sacrifice

Set in Season 6 when Barry is loosing his powers.

⚠️Trigger warning. Pretty Dark stuff⚠️

Caitlins POV
"Barry! Are you sure you don't need frosts help." I yell through the comms.

"I'm fine Cait. It's just a simple meta." Barrys yells back as I hear the grunts of fighting.

"You know your powers aren't like they used to be ok. Just please be careful." I plead.

"I'll be ok." He responds back.
Barrys POV
"Just give up already!" I shout as the guy in a mask teleports to the next building. (Not peekaboo).

"You will loose Flash." He yells back.

I speed and speed all around the town. I feel the speed force draining in the body. Getting weaker and weaker.

"Flash isn't so fast now." He taunts.

I stop running for a moment when the meta comes from behind me and holds me by the neck.

Too weak to phase through him, I struggle to breath gasping for air.

"Barry? Barry are you okay?" Cisco shouts in my ear.

I use up all the strength I have to get out of the mans grasp and sprint to a nearby alleyway.

"Barry?" Caitlins asks.

"I'm fine guys." I reassure them knowing this may not end well. I get a few seconds to gain my energy back because right then the mystery man shows up in front of me with a gun.

"Don't run Flash. I want to make a deal. I'll spare your little friends lives if you offer yours." The man holds up a gun.

"I'll stop you before you can do anything to them." I appear fearless to him but in my mind I fear for my friends and my own life.

"Not gonna happen. Make a choice. You or Caitlin, Cisco, Ralph, Joe, Iris, and all your other friends die." He says knowing he's won.

I look at my speed monitor to see dangerous levels of red. I feel weak, angry, and tired. I feel no hope and defeat. I drop head giving in.

"You win." I say knowing that if I die I'm saving all my friends and family's lives.

"Barry No!" Caitlin yells. I hear her voice shaky indicating that she was crying.

"Don't do it man. Your the Flash this city needs you." Cisco try's to convince me.

"I'm not going to be the Flash without my power. I'm saving you all. You guys are my best friend I love you." I say. The man hears every word as he points the gun closer and closer to me.

"We love you too Bear." Caitlin tells me. After that I hear three shots. Even if I were to second guess my self the man was too close to me and I would have to use flash time which I had no energy left for.

The bullets hit me as I fall to the ground. Due to some speed force still left in me I didn't die right away. As I lay on the ground gasping for air I think if my friends. I think of my family. I smile knowing that's this will make sure they live a happy and long life. Loosing the consciousness and feeling in my body I give in.

The End.