Home Alone

Barrys POV
I love being home alone. Because being home along means that I get to sing. I love to sing but I will only sing to myself . So being home alone is the best place to do it.
"Alexa! Play singing in the rain!"
As the song starts I sing my heart out little did I know someone had gotten him a early.

"I'm singing in the rain! Just singing in the rain!"
I then hear a thud and whip my head behind me to see Joe speechless with his bag on the floor.
"You.... you can sing?!"
Joe's POV
I'm just got home from the CCPD. I know that Barry is home because he got done early and Singh let him leave. I wasn't supposed to be home so early but the military took over some case that I would be working on. I walk in my house to hear someone singing. The voice is so good. Then I remembered Barrys home. I walk up to his room to see him singing beautifully to Gene Kelly.
I drop my bag on the floor completely speechless. Barry can sing?
Just as my bags drops he looks back at me with his cheeks bright red.
"You...you can sing?!"

"H-hey Joe. I'm guessing you got off work early?" Barry says awkwardly.

Still speechless I say "yeah... Barry that was incredible I never knew you could sing!".

"Well Joe I guess there a lot of things you don't know about me then." Barry laughs as he tells me that.

"But don't tell anyone!" Barrys strictly tells me.

"Sure thing." I say secretly knowing that I would totally tell Cisco, Caitlin and Iris.

*the next day at Star Labs*

3rd person
Everyone is at Star Labs as Barry comes in from defeating another Meta.

"Mm singing in the rain. Da Da da" Cisco starts to sing as Barry walks in.

Once Barry notices he looks at Joe and Joe just smiles.

"You told them?"Barry asks him. As Joe gives him a guilty nod.

"Barry you have to sing for us please!" Caitlin asks impatiently.

"Come on Barr. We have to see if it's true." Says Cisco.

"Pleaseeeee" they all beg Barry.

"Ok, ok fine but no more!" Barry finally gives in.
*time skip after song*
"Oh my God Barry that was incredible." Caitlin tells him.

"Yeah man! You've really got a voice."

"Thank guys." Barry says to them.
Barrys POV
Well now I know that I should maybe get my own place so Joe can never walk in on me singing ever again!