Mistletoe Kisses

I know I keep doing Barry with a love interest but I need another person for this one shot :)

Caitlin POV
I just arrived at my best friend Carries house.

"Hey Cait!" She says as I walk in to her house.

"Hi Carrie!" I tell her as we hug.

"Do you want some hot coco?" She asks.

"Sure!" I reply going to the table to sit down.

"Ok. I've waited long enough. When are you going to tell Barry you like him?" Carrie asks handing me a cup of steamy hot coco.

"I don't know Carrie. He likes Iris and I don't want to have drama with her." I say sadly.

"Iris doesn't deserve him Cait. He needs someone who will really love him. And we all know she just wants Barry because he's the flash." She says. A look of shock appears on my face.

"How did you know he was the Flash?" I ask shocked.

"Cisco." She responds as we laugh.

"Here, I have an idea." Carrie says as she grabs something from the counter behind her.

"Try this." She says handing me some sort of leaf.

"What's is it?" I ask.

"Mistletoe. You and Barry live in the same apartment building so find a place we're you can hang it. Maybe by your doors because you guys live practically right next to each other. Then you stand under it sometime when Barry is going into his apartment. Make small talk and act like it's not there. Then he notices it. Ok."

"Yeah?" I say still waiting for the point.

"If he gives you a kiss on the cheek that's means he just wants to be friend. If he kisses you on the lips then there's your answer." Carrie says as she widely smiles waiting for my response.

"Are you really sure that's going to work" I ask.

"It's worked before on other people so it should work again." She tells me.

"That's doesn't give me much hope but I'll try it." I tell her.

"Really?!" She says excitingly.

"Really. But I've got to go to work. See you later!" I say to Carrie as she waves goodbye from her door.

I get in my car and rush to Star Labs knowing I may be a little late which never happens. Then here we are. My first ever day being late.

"I never thought I'd see the day were Dr.Snow shows up late to work." Cisco teases me.

"Cisco." I say angrily but with a bit of laughter.

*time skip*
Work was pretty normal. Barry stopped a few robbers and I did some research. But now it's time for the plan.

I see that's Barry hasn't arrived at his home yet so I start to set up the mistletoe. Our apartments are at a far end corner where no one really is. And our door and the only ones on that area. So it's just me and Barry.

I start to try and put the Christmas plant on a section of the ceiling. Making it obvious but not too obvious. I hear someone coming down the hall and it sounded like Barry. I act like I'm coming out of my door with a few things in my hand.

"Caitlin?" The voice says.

"Oh hey Barry." I say awkwardly as he walks from behind the corner.

"What are you doing?" He asks me while he looks at what I'm holding.

"Oh just taking some things to my car." I say.

Barrys POV
Caitlins is acting a little weird. She's holding the most random things and she talking really fast.

"Do you need any help?" I ask as she drops another item.

"Oh um... no I'm good." Caitlin tells me.

I look up to see a mistletoe hanging from the ceiling. How did that get there? I ask myself.

"So I'm guessing the owner put up some Christmas decorations." I tell Cait as she looks up.

"Mhm.. I guess a little late though. Seeing as it's December 22." Caitlin says very nervously as I can tell.

"Ok well I'm going go, just call me if you need any help." I say and I walk in my apartment.

Caitlins POV
Ugh I ruined it! I say in my head as I drop the items on the floor. It made a huge noise that I hope Barry can't hear. I give up on my chance as I try to take the mistletoe down. Just as I start to I hear a door open and suddenly Barry appears in front of me. He presses his lips into mine as we kiss for a few seconds. We pull apart and he says to me.

"It was mistletoe. I had to." He says as he smiles and winks at me. I feel myself blush as he walks away.

A few days passed and I'm getting ready for a Christmas party. Everyone in team Flash is going. Barry offered to take me and I agreed. We haven't really talked about what happened. I get up from my chair as I look in the mirror. I'm wearing a red sparkly dress with light markup and my hair curled.

I hear a knock on the door as I open it to see Barry in a suit with some red adding some in it.

"Hey Barry." I say as I stare at him. I don't even notice I was until he calls me.

"Caitlin?" He says snapping me out of it.

"Umm.. let's get going the party is going to start any minute." I say as Barry takes my hand.

We make it to the party and meet the others.

"Did you too come as a couple because you guys match perfectly" Cisco tells us as Barry and I look at each other.

"I didn't even know." I say.

"Neither did I." Barry says.

"Cait can you come with me." Barry asks me.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Just come." He says as he takes my hand once more. I blush and walk with him. He leads me outside as we admire the view of pretty lights and snow.

"Caitlin." He says.

"Yeah Barry?" I say feeling us getting closer.

Barrys then pulls me toward him as he kisses me passionately.

"But there's no mistletoe." I say confused and looking around.

"That's the point." He says as he kisses me again.

The End

A/N
All I have to say is that I really need to stop watching so many Hallmark movies. :)